Catherine needs our urgent help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's something that you can use your Nursing and Diving background for. . . (I'm currently going for a similar certification with my internship at the Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber. . .)

interesting....

you're always up to stuff...

catherine96821:
I would if I could. that's what I have been doing. I can't make it. mdb..you know anybody there (at the ICRC) ? or anybody that knows somebody.

C: You are not crying wolf. JB needs to know that he has a place to come home to.
That is you. Peace and diving, the daily routine. So, yea, you could go off and be a combat nurse, I'm sure you would be a good one. Your better contribution, IMHO, is to be there for JB, at home, so he can know a stable place. Two people in harms way is not a good idea. JB will be home and diving with you before this year is over.

gosh, you sound just like him.

he is not for it at all.

My kids have been skiing all week in Utah, they don't really need me, they don't even get in trouble any more.

well, I'll think about it. He says he will be distracted, but I can't just sit here, it's very hard...and we are on ..day two
all I do is gripe politics.

so he can know a stable place.
still, I know you might be right, sometimes he calls after very heavy stuff and wants to talk about the yard and my domestic drivel

Hey,

1. you know the US installed webcams along our US/mexico border. The cams allow regular citizens like you and me watch and "protect our borders".

I have not tried looking for the website, but there is a thought. No pay, but you can help "protect the borders".

Yeah...would not apeal to me either.

2. What about starting your own online scuba store?

catherine96821:
......sometimes he calls after very heavy stuff and wants to talk about the yard and my domestic drivel

this sounds nice... his way of touching base with the life he would be sharing with you if you wasnt away serving... reminds him of what he has to come home to

hopefully not 6 months of unmowed lawns though

I promise to keep his lines of communications up - if you exchange e-mail you are using my electrons.

However - Walmart always needs greeters - come to think of it that would be a great job for Dandy Don.

Catherine, you might want to check out http://www.marineparents.com/ I found it very helpful for getting information and speaking to others going through the same feelings I was having while my son Matt was in boot camp. Another thought- Kayla is good at putting together care packages for the guys overseas, don't know if that kind of thing would interest you or not.

We need a Ya Ya for the kids. Oh yeah, the pay again...:D

Now for the serious part of my answer, you should take some Photoshop courses or better yet learn to use manual...:wink: You don't need a job, just something to do and as we have talked about in the past you take some terrific shots. A little refinement course would give you something to do and push your photography to the top.

I might have some U/W work for you in June.

Tom Smedley:
I promise to keep his lines of communications up - if you exchange e-mail you are using my electrons.

However - Walmart always needs greeters - come to think of it that would be a great job for Dandy Don.

Yeah...I can see DD as a walmart greeter sayin, " hey, you work at Target, what are you doing in this [-]forum[/-], oops, i mean wal mart?.....mods!!!!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom