Car hit...note left

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, that was going to be my suggestion. Get 2 estimates for repair, so that when he calls you back with his decision on whether to pay out of pocket or let insurance handle it, you can have him cut you a check! Get the money from him, and let the insurance re-imburse him. Or get the car in to be repaired right away. Don't let it drag on too long.

Btw, I should have thought of the "smashing car/honest guy technique" for meeting my hot neighbor, a long time ago! Dang!:D

That gives a whole new meaning to "hitting her up for a date", doesn't it?

That gives a whole new meaning to "hitting her up for a date", doesn't it?

:rofl3: you guys are too much

He called again to get the make, model and liscense plate number for his insurance.

Well, I never expected Mr Right to come knocking on my door...or plowing into my car.

i must restate this....Never date someone living so close or that you work with...what do they say...never go "potty" where you eat. I think my grandmother told me that. She was full of wisdom :wink:

He called again to get the make, model and liscense plate number for his insurance.

Well, I never expected Mr Right to come knocking on my door...or plowing into my car.

i must restate this....Never date someone living so close or that you work with...what do they say...never go "potty" where you eat. I think my grandmother told me that. She was full of wisdom :wink:

Been there, done that. Ya think I'd learn? Of course not!

Hey, I have a friend who met her SO at a car wash. I see a common theme here.:rofl3:
One other thing. If you need a car to get to work he should also pay the cost of a rental car while your's is being repaired. My insurance gives me $30 a day but if you don't have that, he should pay.

Hey, I have a friend who met her SO at a car wash. I see a common theme here.:rofl3:
One other thing. If you need a car to get to work he should also pay the cost of a rental car while your's is being repaired. My insurance gives me $30 a day but if you don't have that, he should pay.

He called again and the insurance is recommending taking it to a dealer that will do body work. They take care of all of that and I should get a loaner car under his claim.

Thanks for the advice :)

:rofl3:

Mmmm interesting.....dating/potty.....:rofl3: I don't know if thats a testimony to some really bad dates, or or:yeahbaby:

Then this begs the question; How far from living or work should you date?

Probably late on this one, but what the hell, day of a car wreck seems to be an appropriate time... Happy Belated Birthday! Hope the damage to your car was the best present of all. :)

Back
Top Bottom