Car hit...note left

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check with the body shop and see if they have an oven to bake the finish on the car--the car fits completely in the oven. They are expensive but better body shops/dealers will have one and that gives you a factory finish on the paint job so you're less likely to have issues with it later.
Ber :lilbunny:

Probably late on this one, but what the hell, day of a car wreck seems to be an appropriate time... Happy Belated Birthday! Hope the damage to your car was the best present of all. :)

I guess the appropriate gift for age 37 is vehiclular damage. I may have made up the work vehicular, or have spelled it wrong, but it has a ring to it.

thanks for the belated wishes....i think???

So should you potty on a date, or just hold it?

i never hold anything in Kev, you know me better than that

The meaning behind that saying is this:

you don't want to date someone you work or live by...its as messy of a situation as pooping where you eat. Not good for you at all. :)

Check with the body shop and see if they have an oven to bake the finish on the car--the car fits completely in the oven. They are expensive but better body shops/dealers will have one and that gives you a factory finish on the paint job so you're less likely to have issues with it later.

Thanks Ber!

Can they make us a really big cake too???? That would be HOT DELICIOUS ACTION!

Thanks Ber!

Cna they make us a really big cake too???? That would be HOT DELICIOUS ACTION!

Hmmm, I'm not sure what the baking temperature is for a car :D

i never hold anything in Kev, you know me better than that

The meaning behind that saying is this:

you don't want to date someone you work or live by...its as messy of a situation as pooping where you eat. Not good for you at all. :)

And that is why the dining room should always be farther than the bathroom is from the kitchen table that is used for every day dining. Makes sense!

I misunderstood you before, I thought you meant never potty on a date, not during a date. I was like, "Why not?"

And that is why the dining room should always be farther than the bathroom is from the kitchen table that is used for every day dining. Makes sense!

I misunderstood you before, I thought you meant never potty on a date, not during a date. I was like, "Why not?"

So Kev, do you think me trying to have farting contests causes a problem on a date?

WAIT...STOP!!!!!!!!! This is about my car...we can discuss that in the MOFia. :)

So i am waiting for the agent to call me to give me where they recommend I go. They will give the shop a incident number...so it should all be paid directly though the insurance company.

Do i have any options to go where I want to and they give me a check upfront? Anyone have experience with that?

I know in Ohio the insurance company cannot force you to use the shop they choose, not sure about how Illinois handles that. The insurance company will choose the shop that gives them the best deal, that's not always in your best interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom