Car hit...note left

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue...lol he is actually good looking and built, has been very kind to me. However, he is not diving with a full tank....looks pretty and is nice, but not much more to offer than that :)

ROTFLMAO! Sounds like a guy who worked at the security company I used to work for: 6'3", 280 pounds and not an ounce of fat on him but the only topic of conversation with him was food. Ask him a question and he would answer briefly then go completely off topic into a rather monotone...and lengthy...recital of everything he had eaten so far that day :rofl3::rofl3:

He was great with kids though, he missed his calling as a kindergarten teacher or just a jungle gym. He would stand like a tree and let little kids climb all over him at some of the events we worked when they were getting a little out of hand and the parents weren't doing anything about it.
Ber :lilbunny:

ROTFLMAO! Sounds like a guy who worked at the security company I used to work for: 6'3", 280 pounds and not an ounce of fat on him but the only topic of conversation with him was food. Ask him a question and he would answer briefly then go completely off topic into a rather monotone...and lengthy...recital of everything he had eaten so far that day :rofl3::rofl3:

He was great with kids though, he missed his calling as a kindergarten teacher or just a jungle gym. He would stand like a tree and let little kids climb all over him at some of the events we worked when they were getting a little out of hand and the parents weren't doing anything about it.

Perhaps I shall nickname my neighbor "Jungle Jim" lol

Check with the body shop and see if they have an oven to bake the finish on the car--the car fits completely in the oven.

I'll bet that does wonders for all the rubber and plastic in a car.

I know in Ohio the insurance company cannot force you to use the shop they choose, not sure about how Illinois handles that. The insurance company will choose the shop that gives them the best deal, that's not always in your best interest.

That's true but they can also make the claim process more tedious. Use their shop and everything is direct billed and any additional supplements (extra damage found during the repair process) needed are taken care of quickly. Use your shop and they can decide to "reimburse" you after you pay the bill and give them the receipt, and any supplements require you contacting them and having an appraiser review and approve the request.

I'll bet that does wonders for all the rubber and plastic in a car.

Hubby's dealership has done "ground up" rebuilds of vehicles, those probably get "whole car baked" before anything that would melt goes back on the vehicle. They can also put panels in there and bake the panels alone. I know they baked my hood when repairing a rock chip that was in it when I bought it and they baked the rear quarter panel when fixing the damage the tow truck driver did.

That's true but they can also make the claim process more tedious. Use their shop and everything is direct billed and any additional supplements (extra damage found during the repair process) needed are taken care of quickly. Use your shop and they can decide to "reimburse" you after you pay the bill and give them the receipt, and any supplements require you contacting them and having an appraiser review and approve the request.

Most large insurance companies will work with a lot of dealerships :wink: Just because they picked the cheapest one doesn't mean they don't have a good working relationship with the one you like best.

pennypue...lol he is actually good looking and built, has been very kind to me. However, he is not diving with a full tank....looks pretty and is nice, but not much more to offer than that :)
I am planning to move though!
Ah, well at least he's nice to look at!!!:14:

I wonder if he could introduce you to a few of his friends.:crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom