Car hit...note left

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Page 18 on this website details the Ohio information on this, haven't found the Illinois info yet.
Ber :lilbunny:

Here's the Illinois info.

Thank you Ber...I really appreciate your help.

Will you be at OWU this year? I need to buy you a drink :D

Thank you Ber...I really appreciate your help.

Will you be at OWU this year? I need to buy you a drink :D

My pleasure :D

Probably not this year. Hubby's 50th bday is in February and we were looking at a train trip to celebrate :hb2::1balloon:
Ber :lilbunny:

He is actually a body builder looking guy.

I guess he couldn't look over his shoulder??:shakehead:

And on an OLD chicken reciept???:chicken:

Dude doesn't balance checkbook (1)
Dude doesn't carry enough cash to pay for KFC (2)
Gym is more important than Nip/Tuck or he would have been awake enough to see a parked car coming out of nowhere. (3)

Wonder what he was thinking when he was backing up :idhitit:

But he was cool enough to leave note!

Glad it turned out well for you.

I would have been :shocked:

Dude doesn't carry enough cash to pay for KFC (2)
Dude, they give you receipts even when you pay cash
Gym is more important than Nip/Tuck or he would have been awake enough to see a parked car coming out of nowhere. (3)
Maybe he has Tivo. I don't. I still have a VCR but I did tape Nip/Tuck because I was out last night. Thankfully, not hitting any cars.

Originally Posted by 00scuba

He is actually a body builder looking guy.

maybe he just wanted to meet you so tell him next time not to beat on the car but to knock on your door :wink:

and nice that the guy is decent to leave number and wanna fix the damamge..... those are rare finds these days so lifts the spirits to know you arent going to get dumped with this one

I wasn't trying to rip on the poor guy, just razzing.:catfight:

My brother is into lifting also and I razz him. Besides we're all family here anyway.

Didn't mean to offend.:jump3:

After all he was cool enough to leave a note, hell of a way to start anybodys day.

Didn't mean to offend.:jump3:
i'm not offended. I do lift weights but I try not to hit cars. And I love Nip/Tuck. And....I can't remember the last time I ate KFC. And..I do balance my checkbook. :rofl3:

I am sure those moments in the condo common halls are really going to be special now ... lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom