Can we go to Coz yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

had skirt steak at Casa Denis tonight's. Not as good as Hemingways, but no complaints from me and I'm a die hard steak eater...Plenty of good steak on the island...come and get it!

I am a huge fan of hanger steak, which is close to skirt steak. We will have to try Hemingways.

I am a huge fan of hanger steak, which is close to skirt steak. We will have to try Hemingways.
I've recommended this to 3 people already and each loved it...enjoy.

@DandyDon. It was a pleasure meeting you last year. Do you know if the turtle thing goes past August? We're traveling over Labor Day and would love to take part this time.
Good to meet you too. Turtle rescues will go as long as the eggs keep hatching and tourists keep booking, but it's hard to say in September. Like them on FB and keep watching.

Digging a trapped hatchling that did not get out with the siblings out of the bottom of a hole with your head down inside to reach further is tough, but rewarding.

When I am on Cozumel I live on seafood, so it's not an issue for me. :D

Trying to decide between the ADO or a private van but everyplace I look its over 130 for a group of 6 for a private van and only about 70 for ADO unless someone knows of a better deal .....

Trying to decide between the ADO or a private van but everyplace I look its over 130 for a group of 6 for a private van and only about 70 for ADO unless someone knows of a better deal .....

You talking USD from Cancun airport? If so, could the 130 be a round trip quote? Happy Shuttle Cancun is quoting $108 RT or $130 RT including ferry. I'd get my ferry tix separately.

You talking USD from Cancun airport? If so, could the 130 be a round trip quote? Happy Shuttle Cancun is quoting $108 RT or $130 RT including ferry. I'd get my ferry tix separately.

Yeah I will have to look into that because I was looking at one way for the ADO and for the 6 of us round trip it would be about 120 and for less money and private van that seems the way to go.

Yeah I will have to look into that because I was looking at one way for the ADO and for the 6 of us round trip it would be about 120 and for less money and private van that seems the way to go.

The private van is just a flat out better way to go - your bags won’t disappear, you’re around just your group verses who knows who else... I wouldn’t even consider the ado unless it was just me and carrying something that fits in my lap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom