Calling All Mac Users!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got an email from Reefnet yesterday saying that they would be posting the Mac software for the Sensus Ultra next week. Mine arrived today--it's a very compact little unit which will hang discreetly out of the way. I've read that you can jack up the sensitivity to the point that it will record a "dive" in a glass of water!

rongoodman:
I got an email from Reefnet yesterday saying that they would be posting the Mac software for the Sensus Ultra next week.
That is great news. I got my Ultra about 2 weeks ago and have 7 dives on it now. I can hardly wait for the MacOS software upgrade.

wet-willie:
That is great news. I got my Ultra about 2 weeks ago and have 7 dives on it now. I can hardly wait for the MacOS software upgrade.
Do you use a regular dive computer with the "Ultra"

Just to add my 2c. Bought the Suunto D6 today. Almost passed on it, because of lack of Mac support, but then I saw the info about divelog online. Will be checking it out. Suunto, Mark made this sale!!!!

G5 tower, G4 laptop AND a PC....... and I do all the REAL work on the Macs!

wet-willie:

I got mine about two weeks ago. I dove with it last Friday when KHacken and I ran into you guys at CSSP. Can't wait to have working software to go with it.

Just a heads-up for those watching this thread and waiting for our updated Mac OS software supporting the Sensus Ultra...

I will soon (hopefully by the end of the weekend) be posting a public beta version on our web site. I believe there may still be a few hidden gremlins and would appreciate as much feedback as possible. The "final" release will follow shortly after unless any major problems are discovered.

To be notified when and where the beta version is available, you may want to subscribe to this thread, and/or subscribe to ReefNet's Newsletter

Kris Wilk
ReefNet Inc.

Thanks Kris, I have been checking every day because I heard it was close.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom