Box for save a dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Right now my save a dive kit is spread out in several different spots.

It has tools for swapping hoses, mask strap, orings, drygloves, silicone grease, silicone wrist seals and DUI zip neck seal, small pliers, needle nose pliers. I might expand a little.

I'm looking for inexpensive compact ways to get everything into one organized box.

If it comes in purple bonus points.

Cheap tool box from Home Depot? Have a smaller one for boat dives?

I keep my save a dive kit and tools in a small Pelican box, keeps everything dry, away from moisture. It resides the bottom of my day pack, rarely have to access it. But, when I do, it pays dividends, more often for other divers than me.

A separated box for tool as they are hard, heavy, sharp edges(point) etc etc and may damage those less robust items.

Check you local fishing store, there are all kinds of different size organizer boxes. I think I got this one in the fishing section of Walmart.
20210410_191727.jpg

For those using pelican cases. Does it matter if the zip seal is folded?

I use this for small parts. Fits my milk crate which is my dive bag, because dive bags on boats suck and you can easily rinse everything in the milk crate. Also my spare reg set and SPG (I dive TX only) go in the small Harbor Freight case. All other gear loose in the crate.

Solid system and everyone appreciates the little space I take up on their boats.

I believe it is Husky brand from the Home Depot.

ETA: This is a much harder plastic than the typical lure Plano boxes. It can take a decent beating.

clear-husky-small-parts-organizers-83002n14-64_1000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom