Blue Hole?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajoh44:
Cool. Thanks for the info Don. I'll deffinately wait and just get one from her.

I still don't have my wet suit. HilaryRN has offered to let me use one of hers. (You still planning on coming Hilary?) Maybe I'll have mine back by then, but I'm doubting it. I'll probably have to go get it myself on Christmas break.... :0(
Not sure what I'll do if I can't use Hilary's or rent from Stella's.

Hey.... I'm kinda wanting to learn how to use a drysuit. My LDS doesn't rent them. Anyone know where I can get one and anyone want to offer to give me some pointers?

And it will be my second dry dive..

Some pointers, don't leave it in the sun!!

I kinda meant........Is any drysuit wizard going to be there and want to show me how to use it?

scubajoh44:
Cool. Thanks for the info Don. I'll deffinately wait and just get one from her.

I still don't have my wet suit. HilaryRN has offered to let me use one of hers. (You still planning on coming Hilary?) Maybe I'll have mine back by then, but I'm doubting it. I'll probably have to go get it myself on Christmas break.... :0(
Not sure what I'll do if I can't use Hilary's or rent from Stella's.

Hey.... I'm kinda wanting to learn how to use a drysuit. My LDS doesn't rent them. Anyone know where I can get one and anyone want to offer to give me some pointers?
I have two that are singles (with yoke valves) that are not doing anything. You can definitely use one. Stellas fills have gone up to $5 I believe, but the first one is one me!! (it will be full)

You're right about the weather, I have found some conflicting information from the National Weather service (46 degrees on Saturday to 64 degrees on Sunday) to Weather.com who says 52 Sat. and 54 degrees on Sunday. I'll wait until Wednesday or Thursday to check again. The forecast will definitely change.

So scubajoh44, what size are you? My daughter has as drysuit that I think might be available. She is a size 7 or 8, about 65" tall if you want to go that route......

scubajoh44:
I kinda meant........Is any drysuit wizard going to be there and want to show me how to use it?
Don't wanna be called a wizard, but I've been diving one for quite awhile now. They aren't particularly hard, just gotta control that air in the suit along with the BC.

Joh...I'm going to be there and I'll be bringing the wetsuit, girlie. You might want to throw in some extra lead as it's a 7 ml 2 piece. It's bouyant...I'm bouyant..we were quite a pair. :) Feeling kinda nostalgic here...

So y'all....have we just decided to drop the potluck and grab lunch somewhere? Or order pizzas? Or still waiting on the weather report??

And I don't like this "Junior Member" thingy. How can I at least get to be a "REGULAR MEMBER"?

HilaryRN71:
And I don't like this "Junior Member" thingy. How can I at least get to be a "REGULAR MEMBER"?
Laxatives have helped many, but - just keep posting. :14:

DandyDon:
Laxatives have helped many, but - just keep posting. :14:
Ok just you wait. I'm going to see you this Saturday and paybacks are heck. :wink:

Ok I asked for it, I guess. So if I keep posting...I'll graduate from Junior member?? even if I post ridiculous things? Like..the sky is blue? The grass is green? Of course then I suppose I'd just annoy everyone. So being a "REAL" member wouldn't be any fun. But thanks for the pointers.

ABQ: Thanks for the drysuit offer, but that 7 or 8 just won't go around my large rump. If I find one to use, I'll deffinately look to you for some "informal" instruction.

HilaryRN: I'm planning on using your wetsuit for now. I'll bring extra lead. I'm a floater too.... Thanks for the offer. Oh....by the way......go to the "word association game" for some fast posts.

Seems like things aren't going great for me. I'm gonna scream if I don't get to go. Yall cross your fingers for me.

Back
Top Bottom