Blue Hole?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taylor86

Reaction score
i see it all the time but maybe we should make a sticky of where it is cause i have never heard of it other then this site.... i would love to find a local dive site!

It is in Santa Rosa, NM. It is probably the best diving in the area. There is a lake/pond a couple of miles from it that has a sunken plane and car in it too. It is nice. Blue hole is cold (61 F) and 81 ft deep. Perch lake varies in temperature (cold) and is about 40 feet deep. Come dive with us sometime.

hahahha im going to need a thicker wet suit to come down there!!! so maybe after xmas time ill fly down and go dive :)

I use a 3mm farmer jane. It works.

Taylor86:
i see it all the time but maybe we should make a sticky of where it is cause i have never heard of it other then this site.... i would love to find a local dive site!

Hi Taylor,

You may want to fill out your profile, so we know where the heck you are.

If you have to FLY down to the hole, than FLY somewhere else bacause while the vis is good, and I enjoy diving the HOLE, it's NOT the FL Keys....

Maybe you ment Fly as in Drive quickly :D

RonFrank:
Hi Taylor,

You may want to fill out your profile, so we know where the heck you are.

If you have to FLY down to the hole, than FLY somewhere else bacause while the vis is good, and I enjoy diving the HOLE, it's NOT the FL Keys....

Maybe you ment Fly as in Drive quickly :D
hahahha actually i fly a little plane so its only like 3 hours down there

Taylor86:
hahahha im going to need a thicker wet suit to come down there!!! so maybe after xmas time ill fly down and go dive :)
Taylor,
Maybe someone can lend you a suit. I'm planning on diving dry, but I have a 7mm wetsuit on the hanger.

Divedoggie:
Taylor,
Maybe someone can lend you a suit. I'm planning on diving dry, but I have a 7mm wetsuit on the hanger.
yea thats a good idea... but in the end i will pry pick one up because i plan on diving here in colorado... maybe a semi dry....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom