best place in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to admit I am looking towards getting some 120s. I find the al100s really get light at the end and my dive profile now involves alot of lead.... My understanding is the 120s are much nicer from that perspective. Rather than hanging weight to keep the tank down, the 120s do it themselves. Now that the wife is on nitrox all the time, I need at least 100s on nitrox to keep out of deco on my Mares and stay up with her....

In most cases, I can get an hour or so from an al80 many times more depending on the dive. By that time, I am cold and uncomfortable and ready to surface. Diving with a 120 is nice but for me and many others does not add any more value. I am perfectly happy diving with the al80s.

You're a woman.

:lol:
duh​

You're a woman.

That is so very true. While I've seen some men with great air use, it's nearly always the men on the boat using the 120s. It helps even out the mens' dive time with their female companions who are usually using the 95s.

And happy to be!!
Whats your point??

I just like to state the obvious.

The sky is blue.

Water is wet.

Judy is a woman.

:D

In most cases, I can get an hour or so from an al80 many times more depending on the dive. By that time, I am cold and uncomfortable and ready to surface. Diving with a 120 is nice but for me and many others does not add any more value. I am perfectly happy diving with the al80s.

I'm a woman, in most cases, I can get an hour or so from an al80 many times more depending on the dive. By that time, I am cold and uncomfortable and ready to surface. So diving with a 120 is nice but for me and some others it does not add any more value. For me, I am perfectly happy diving with the al80s.

Sorry, nevermind, I'm not going to beat a dead horse. You asked me to explain why I commented that "you're a woman" in regard to your comments about steel 120s. I did that already.

All is good.

Please do not alter my quote even if you think it makes a better explanation for whatever. Still not getting your point but as you said, 'all is good'.

I think he was just making the point that most women have better air consumption than men. the only time I have went longer on a tank than the women that have been on a dive boat with me is when they get cold and choose to end the dive prior to reaching 700.

Gaffer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom