Beast and I are going north

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish I could yall, but it's not my party I am going to. My wife's social group did quite a bit for us when I was completely out. I need to show my gratitude.

Thanks,

Tom

Daylonious:
On The Border then? At least we know they have good fajitas and margaritas... we can always hit another bar for pool and darts..

There's actually TWO within 15 minutes of the shop, one is at Macarthur / 635, the other at Beltline and Midway.

Do we have a rough idea of how many people are coming? 10-15? I can call both and see about getting us a back room...

D.

On the Border at 5pm....sounds like a plan! Just an idea...if there's an option for a round table, several smaller tables or a meeting room where we can mingle, that would make visiting with everyone easier than everyone at one long table.

Looks like 15 of us....did I miss anyone?

ScubaTexan
sealskin98 plus 3
Truckdiver and SMonster
tx.lakerats
Mary Sue and Billy
Dee and Beast
Parrotthead and Don
Daylonious

We can't make it this time around. We are working the shop and have a scheduled class for that evening on my AI program.

Deb...where's your shop in relation to Scubatoys? Ken has always led me to you so all I remember is what your shop looks like....not how to get there!

Dee, Debra's shop is in Arlington, off Hwy 360, not too terribly far from the Motel 6 where you and Doug usually stay. Scuba Toys is a pretty good jaunt for her, as it is for all of us in Arlington.

ScubaTexan:
Scuba Toys is a pretty good jaunt for her, as it is for all of us in Arlington.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was so inconvenient for some.

No, I didn't mean it that way.....LOL

It's just not a hop, skip and jump for us, like it is for the ones that live in Dallas and the Dallas County vicinity. It's not an inconvenience -- far from it, in fact. I'm sorry if I made it sound like that. That was not my intent.

Since they opened 161 it makes it much easier to get up to Carrollton from Arlington. But once I close the shop at 6PM and get out of there it would be 7PM maybe 7:30 before I could actually make it to dinner. There is usually someone there at 6PM so really I don't end up closing till later sometimes 6:30-6:45. It's ok, thanks for the concern! Gotta keep the shop going, it's all i got!

Debraw:
Gotta keep the shop going, it's all i got!

YOU got a NEW sign!!!!

Dee:
I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was so inconvenient for some.

Not a problem...only about a 130 miles for us.

And we get to invade the kid's house in the Denton area after dinner to spend the nite. :drejnd:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom