Beast and I are going north

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
With a couple of vacation days to burn, Beast and I are spending a long weekend with friends, Mary Sue and Billy, in Cumby Dec 9-12. One main reason is to expose Beast to ScubaToys that Saturday.

It would be really nice if we could meet some of you at ST and/or for dinner Saturday night. Nothing fancy, Chilli's or somewhere similar would do just fine. Anyone interested....Kevin, Ken, Mike, Alan. etc.? We just want o see some of you guys, it's been awhile!

Dee:
With a couple of vacation days to burn, Beast and I are spending a long weekend with friends, Mary Sue and Billy, in Cumby Dec 9-12. One main reason is to expose Beast to ScubaToys that Saturday.

It would be really nice if we could meet some of you at ST and/or for dinner Saturday night. Nothing fancy, Chilli's or somewhere similar would do just fine. Anyone interested....Kevin, Ken, Mike, Alan. etc.? We just want o see some of you guys, it's been awhile!

Cumby... shoot I could almost throw a rock from here and hit that place its so close:D
Even if I don't get to see ya then I'm sure we'll feel the vibe all the way to the Red River.

Yea, that'd be fun! Count Smonster and myself in...............

Saturday the 10th, huh?

I'm in.

Let's ask Ken do the restaurant planning again...He's soooo good at that. :05:

Frank...you and Laura make plans to attend please. I want to hear more about the Lake Murray tower dive.

Crab trap...BBQ Pit...those seem to go together. :D

Donald will be competing in the State Championships in Austin that weekend, so we're out... Cumby is only about 30 miles from me, also, Dee!! Wish we could be there, yall have a blast.

Foo

sealskin98:
Saturday the 10th, huh?

I'm in.

Let's ask Ken do the restaurant planning again...He's soooo good at that. :05:

I'll see what I can do. I'm thinking somewhere close to ScubaToys. We might even ask Larry if he wants to come with us.

Let me see what I can find...

Thanks, Ken.....you know you're our official dinner planner!

Foo....Good thing I've already met you or I'd be wondering if you realy exist! That WAS you, wasn't it? :D :D

Dee:
Thanks, Ken.....you know you're our official dinner planner!

I prefer the term 'Social Secretary'.... :)

LOL

ScubaTexan:
I prefer the term 'Social Secretary'.... :)

LOL

I thought of that but couldn't remember ever seeing you in a skirt! :05: Although I do remember a rumor about pantyhose under your wetsuit. :D

too restricting to your talents, Ken. I think,,,, no I know.... I nominate you to be the Events coordinator! Much more fitting :D

Ya'll have a blast, wish we could be there too, but we don't get to come home until Dec. 22.... IF we sign a contract next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom