Beast and I are going north

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxHockeyGuy:
Well Larry didn't end up coming so there was no gift certificate. He had to take care of some horses so couldn't join us.

David or John is that you....Dee called you David and I called you John...that shows you what you have to look forward to when you get older :D ...I guess we will just call you DJ welcome to the board and enjoyed meeting you...we did meet right :laughing:

signed old and confused

As long as I can remember how to operate my SCUBA and how to get to the water, I think I'll be alright. Seriously, it was great meeting everyone. Can't wait to get in the water with ya'll.

--
David, aka John, aka DJ :wink:

Daylonious:
NO ST gift certificate was proffered on that day... something to do with the fine print above the door at the shop "Proprietor reserves the right to change conditions of verbal contracts at any time..."

Seriously tho.. he was busy - but we get to poke fun at him and lob the guilt bombs til he comes out with Swampers next time...

D.

Damn! Why didn't someone remind me! I would have given it to Dee to give away. Let me know the next get together and I'll make sure it's there... even if I'm not!

I now have a new scuba-mobile. It is a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer, very similar to the one I showed you before, only this one is blue. My brother's car is Midnight Blue and mine is a little lighter than his, so I call it 11:30 Blue... :)

Pretty! Fits ya, too....you Trailblazer Man! :D

Thanks, Dee! So far, so good...

Good for you, Ken! Will be easy to load your gear in that truck, and I know you're glad to have wheels again. Hope to see you soon, Merry Christmas!

Foo

Neat ride Ken, looks great!

Looks like this calls for a...umm...road trip to Panama City or somewhere come spring. :D

Do we leave about 11:30? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom