Beast and I are going north

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good! Thanks for falling on my fumble...:)

Sounds like a plan! We're really looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks!

Ok guys... It's going to be great to be swamped with swampers.. And I won't be able to stay too long when you go eat... I'm on horse duty this weekend (long story). But I'll make sure I stop in long enough to buy the first round, and give away a $100 gift certificate to one of my favorite web sites... er... how about ScubaToys.com!:D

Now I just have to figure out how I decide who wins it!

What time do you figure you'll hit our shop??

I'd love to join all of you. Maybe meet a few people I can become dive buddies with. I understand OTB in Irving at 5:00 PM is the current plan. Since I'm 10 minutes from Scuba Toys (at least on a Saturday) when were you going to be up there? Figured I might as well drop on by.

When I spoke to Dee last week she thought they would be at ST around 1:00pm...I assume that is still the plan...I have not heard different....not sure who all is going to be at ST except for Dee Doug Mary Sue Bill Don and myself. Anyone else?????????

Hey, browse around ST for a while? Sounds like a good use of a saturday afternoon to me... count me in. I'll be easy to pick out. I'll be wearing the shirt with the dive flag on it.

;-)

D.

AS far as I can tell, we should be at ST around 1pm. That's my plan anyway. 4 hours of shopping sounds about right to me!

Larry, how nice of you.... But you know you're welcome without the prize. I want to hear the horse story!!

Ann, I think I have you beat....385.2 miles. :D

Dee:
Ann, I think I have you beat....385.2 miles. :D

WOW I didn't think it was that much further...:11: Oh well I guess we can buy each other a drink :D we are such big drinkers :cheers:

parrotheaddiver:
When I spoke to Dee last week she thought they would be at ST around 1:00pm...I assume that is still the plan...I have not heard different....not sure who all is going to be at ST except for Dee Doug Mary Sue Bill Don and myself. Anyone else?????????

I'll probably be there about 3 or 3:30.

Back
Top Bottom