Trip Report Marazul Dive Resort, Jan 15-22, ‘22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gowest website still lists packages with Nos Krusero though I don't see where "affiliation" matters unless you're getting a discounted price. Stay anywhere, dive with anyone.

Nos Krusero is still listed by Go West but if you try to book there is only All West listed. Also, Go West is not listed on Nos Krusero’s site for packages. Ultimately, you’re right Stay anywhere, dive with anyone. Some people look for the package deals, though, so I was just pointing that out. If I went for strictly a dive trip, Nos would be a consideration.

Did GoWest have nitrox tanks upstairs? Also could you leave the empties upstairs?
I’m not sure about the nitrox. We had a diver who wasn’t certified, so we were all on air. We brought the tanks back during open hours and they had us leave them upstairs. Very handy.

I’m not sure about the nitrox. We had a diver who wasn’t certified, so we were all on air. We brought the tanks back during open hours and they had us leave them upstairs. Very handy.
Thanks! Last time we were there a few years back we had to drag them up and down. Shoulders shot since then and I don't think I could do it now. Who was that who said getting old isn't for the faint of heart :wink:

Ugh! I cannot stand schlepping Nitrox tanks up and down those steps aka Satan's Stride.

Reactions: mbs
Ugh! I cannot stand schlepping Nitrox tanks up and down those steps aka Satan's Stride.
And again, I’m not sure about Nitrox, so it would be worth contacting them. But I can definitely understand your feelings. Just lugging the rest of my gear up those stairs was a bit much. Wow, now I really feel old, lol.

Reactions: mbs
I avoid lugging tanks whenever I can and when I stayed at Allwest you had to go to Gowest for nitrox tanks and with those stairs down to the shop I skipped nitrox for the trip. Having your tanks readily accessible is a big plus. Thats why you see the tank drive throughs on Bon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom