Beast and I are going north

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope Ya'll have a great time Saturday !! I'm sure you will all miss me. :dazzler1:
I guess you'll just have to pick on Mike :1poke:
We'll be up in Oklahoma at Lake Murray doing some diving Sunday morning so I'll be headed that way.
I hope the Christmas season is good to all of you and that Santa brings you a ticket to someplace warm and wondefull !

Does that mean if I go to ST, AND the dinner, AND make it to Lake Murray on Sunday I get extra special elevated Texas Swamp Diver status?

well i dont have to work tonight so im going to be coming out to the event... as soon as i get out of the photo lab from working on a final project.

Tooth

we had a great time and spent way too much money at Scuba Toys....enjoyed seeing some of the gang and meeting a couple of new ones....There we about 15 of us for dinner and was suprised when Scubatooth showed up..looking good guy hope everything is going good for you....

a new soon to be Swamper and soon to be board poster John just finish buying all this gear Sat and can't want to go diving with someone. I told him to post here and he would have plenty of folks wanting to get wet.

Dalyonious had a lot of stories as a new Swamper and the best story came from Bermuda but it is classified and if we told anyone else we would have to kill them:D Lot of laughs really enjoyed the day.

Post some pics! More details! I hate to miss a party... but ol' Limber Legs did mucho bueno at the Amateur Org. of Karate state tournament in Austin last weekend. The best he could do was one silver medal, two gold medals, two state champion jackets, and two gold state champion rings. Not bad for a country boy!

Foo

Would you believe it???

No one brought a camera....:sorry19z:

So who won the Scubatoys Gift Certificate?

Well Larry didn't end up coming so there was no gift certificate. He had to take care of some horses so couldn't join us.

NO ST gift certificate was proffered on that day... something to do with the fine print above the door at the shop "Proprietor reserves the right to change conditions of verbal contracts at any time..."

Seriously tho.. he was busy - but we get to poke fun at him and lob the guilt bombs til he comes out with Swampers next time...

D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom