Beach dive, Dania, Saturday May 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debby, a friend of mine is racing down in Homestead Saturday morning otherwise I would!

If we dove at 8 to 9 I could :D

Darn, well good luck to your friend and try to make the next one. :D

Ok all, sorry to bell out on this one but duty calls! :shakehead:

If anyone is going out next weekend please let me know or post a new thread.

Have fun and dive safe!:D

Izette

Izette, there's nothing stopping you from starting one of your own! I'm sorry you'll be missing tomorrow.

NOAA says
Saturday... East winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 feet or less building to 2 to 4 feet in the afternoon. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Chance of showers and thunderstorms.
So far it sounds very do-able and I'll keep an eye on the beach cams. I want to go diving!!! :blinking:

BF and I may actually be doing this shore dive on Sunday if the boat dives we're on get scrubbed. I will have missed you guys by a day. :( The weather looks pretty good all weekend though!

Last edited:
Change of plans... I'll be there Debby!

Wys

YAY!

It's looking like a good group. So far the YESSES are
  1. Mr. Lee
  2. ektess1
  3. LowVizWiz
  4. DebbyDiver
Maybes are
  1. thelostpirate
  2. the gooch
  3. littlejohn
  4. TriMat
So we have four to eight divers going out...should be fun!!! The beach cam is looking a teeny bit sporty today but certainly diveable. If you have a flag, bring it.

If anyone needs to call me in the morning (NOT before 8!) my cell is
954 -
646 -
0068 -

Don't call tonight, I won't be available to the phone. You could leave a message right here. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom