Beach dive, Dania, Saturday May 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would anyone want to run to key largo with me after the dive to pick up my boat?

Want to?
HECK YES! :crafty:

Able to?
SORRY...no. :( I have other very important plans for the afternoon.

(off topic but for those who are curious...my dogs belong to Dogs Scouts of America; the DSA is holding fundraisers around the country this summer to buy oxygen masks for firefighters because human oxygen masks are too big for pets. Our troop's fundraiser is tomorrow afternoon and I won't miss it. I'm so proud of my pupkids for helping out with this fundraiser!)

Boat, huh? Do tell! :blinking:

yep bought a 26' walk around cuddy (looks like a greaty white), yes she will be rigged for diving, probably ready for first outing (because of work) early july. if I can get a weekend free before that.. well it is on. can take 5 people and myself and gear (i think that should not be too crowded)

OMG I had a Grady-White rigged just like that, it was awesome for diving. When you need folks to help chip in on gas, please post it!!!

What a nice morning dive! We had LowVizWiz, The Gooch, ektess1, TriMat, Mr. Lee, and myself off the Southern end of Dania Beach. The waves were somewhat rough for entry and exit, but really not that bad. The water temp was very nice with just my wetsuit jacket, and we barely had any current. Visibility was so so, not great but not bad. We only went to the 20-24' reefs but we still saw so much beauty including many pairs of large Angelfish. We saw enough lobsters that one of us could have caught our limit if it were season. Wys was shooting fish!!! Oh no!!! Just kidding, he was shooting them with his camera. Hey Wys, I hope you post some shots!

A very nice way to spend Saturday morning, let's make this a frequent habit! Gentlemen, thank you for coming out this morning to dive with me. :wink:

Will do a soon as I develop them:D!

It was great diving with you finally after 2 years. It was good putting the names with the faces too Mr. Lee, TriMat, The Gooch and ektess1.

Mr. Lee don't forget to post the info about the FIU dive club.

Wys

Great dive even though conditions weren't perfect. Nice meeting all of you today. Next time lets make it a night dive.

Oh yeah, Mr. Lee please do post the info about the dive club.

This is the first fish I shot!
PICT00355.jpg

Here's one of the Angel fish

PICT00623.jpg

And the Hog

PICT00425.jpg

The Last Lobster

PICT00575.jpg

And I need some fish ID on this photo!:D

PICT00631.jpg

I have a few more pics from this dive here!

Wys, thanks for sharing those!!! I love the shot of me looking like an underwater bag lady. :14: I forgot to post earlier that I did a little reef cleanup today and found four pieces of trash, including a rather large pair of tighty-whities that were wrapped around a piece of coral. :rofl3: Wys, we forgot to get a photo of those. :11:

I LOVE ScubaBoard, look at all the good looking guys I got to go diving with today! :D :10:

Gooch, what nights are you free for night diving now? I remember we had a hard time scheduling them around your classes last semester. Thursday nights are generally pretty good for me, Tuesdays too.

The water's warm, we live in paradise, let's log log log some dives this summer!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom