Beach dive, Dania, Saturday May 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

including a rather large pair of tighty-whities that were wrapped around a piece of coral. :rofl3: Wys, we forgot to get a photo of those. :11:

Jut give me a second... I'll go to the laundry room and... :11:!
I just don't think I can't get the algae stained look on mine :rofl3:

look at all the good looking guys I got to go diving with today!
Hum... I'm not in the picture :confused:!

BTW, someone needs to convince my wife that I really need that strobe!

I dunno, Wys, I took one with you in it...that last shot didn't break the camera, did it? :rofl3:

It was great finally diving with you, it only took two years to coordinate our schedules! :)

With my summer classes I would probably be able to get out on a Thursday night provided I just brought my gear with me to school.

Wys, thanks for posting the pics.

Our feet look great in that picture you took!!!
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Gooch, (and the rest of you!) we need to get some night dives in!!! I'm glad to hear you're free on Thursday nights if you bring your gear with you...this week I'm jammed up but I'm usually not. :wink:

I'll be in Panama the next two Thursdays, but I'm game after that!

The dive was a lot of fun. I am glad that I finally was able to hook up with you all and dive. Debby, thanks for getting us together. Night dives are out for me unless they are on the weekends as I work evenings/nights. Nice photos Wiz.

It was nice meeting everyone - thanks for the pics Wiz. I think that was the 2nd or maybe 3rd dive I went on where I actually saw lobsters. When's the season open again?

July 30 & 31 is the mini season. August 6 to March 31 is the regular season.
They were only there 'cause they know they are out of season =)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom