Beach dive, Dania, Saturday May 31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can anyone tell me where can I go to rent tank, bcd and a reg at? Also, will I need a dive flag for this Saturday? Please let me know as I would have to get everything this Friday.

Thanks!:wink:

Lilo, you could go to UnderSeas Sports in Fort Lauderdale, they rent beach diving gear. You might also contact Coastal Marine, they are REALLY close to the beach, I just don't know if they rent beach dive gear and I know UnderSeas Sports does. You could rent a flag there too if you wish. If you don't have your own flag you need to stick to your buddy like glue.

I have not yet dove with the 'Florida Conch Divers.' Mr Lee and I have dove together with the FAU dive club. I am not usually a morning person, but I want to get wet. See you at 9:00 AM in Dania. :coffee:

Yes, you can rent gear from Coastal Marine. I don't think they open till 8 though. Good news is they are only a couple miles from the beach.

I have not yet dove with the 'Florida Conch Divers.' Mr Lee and I have dove together with the FAU dive club. I am not usually a morning person, but I want to get wet. See you at 9:00 AM in Dania. :coffee:

Well welcome to :sblogo: :balloon:bandsmlz::goldfish:

see you this weekend:blinking:

Yes, you can rent gear from Coastal Marine. I don't think they open till 8 though. Good news is they are only a couple miles from the beach.

That's good news, they open at 8, they are moments from the beach and the dive is at 9. :wink:

May be in for this Debby, will know for sure Friday afternoon.

YAY I hope you can make it...how about Mrs. The Gooch? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom