Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After a 30-hr flight & jetlag, I certainly don’t want to stand inline for getting my vaccination cards verified and approved before getting my VoC if I can bypass it.

@Dan, it’s a good idea to still bring a paper or other digital copy of proof of vaccine outside of the PL app as @Searcaigh can tell you. The app decided to not play well with him and he was able to show proof outside of the app.
Yes. I usually put the vaccine card in my passport. Pictures of the card, QR code from PL app and photo page of my passport in my iPhone photo album. Also the KKRI vaccination verification approval email is in my iPhone email folder.

Hey everyone,

Would like to find out if there are any Diving Pools in Bali open to Be Rented for equipment testing and practice ? Just privately so.

Preferably in Sanur or Seminyak.

Details are much appreciated for sure!

Thanks!

Foot and mouth in Bali, what are the protocols likely to be? I am booked to go in mid August,

This is a huge risk for Australian divers as we have not had F&M disease in Australia.

Foot and mouth in Bali, what are the protocols likely to be? I am booked to go in mid August,

This is a huge risk for Australian divers as we have not had F&M disease in Australia.
I grew up in Indonesia and never heard of this disease happening there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom