Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those returning home from Bali (DPS), where would you take the antigen test?

What do you think about this place, Covid Test Package - Saline Bali

$7 seems to be pretty reasonable.
There are a number of drive-thru places on all roads leading to the airport. All are fine and the prices are the same. Take your pick.

There are a number of drive-thru places on all roads leading to the airport. All are fine and the prices are the same. Take your pick.
Thanks for quick reply, Matt!

How about in Jakarta airport (CGK) for those going home via Jakarta?

Hoping such tests would be eliminated by August though.

The same. They are all over the place. From my house, I can literally walk to two and drive to three more within 5 minutes. The staff at one's hotel will know where to go.

There are a number of drive-thru places on all roads leading to the airport. All are fine and the prices are the same.
I noticed that when heading to DPS airport.

I intended to take some photos as we drove past but there was always a motorbike with two adults and two kids obscuring the view 🤣

When you see the prices with loads of zeros it's kinda off putting until you remember there's 14,700 is IDR to the USD

Yes, this thing is not user friendly. It took me 11 days to get my vaccination card approved by Indonesia Health Authorities (Kementerian Kesehatan RI). Enrolled it on 3rd of May & got it approved over the e-mail yesterday.
It took some digging, but I finally found an e-mail (I think for our embassy in Jakarta) to ask about the approval process taking awhile - jakartaacs@state.gov is the e-mail I used. So 2 days later in the evening, I got a response:

"Greetings,

The Ministry of Health ask the Embassy to approve all inquiries from US Citizen in the Peduli Lindungi app but only give us limited access. The list keep on going and limited access make us difficult to approve the inquiries in time. We understand the difficulty of this program and hopefully everyone can be approved soon. Our suggestion is to bring your vaccine certificate and tell them that you are on the list of approval and that it will take time to be approved. Unfortunately, the application doesn’t allow us to prioritize names on the list.

Thank you."

Reactions: Dan
I just heard from my Liveaboard operator (Mermaid) that there is now no longer any predeparture PCR required to enter - yay! Somehow I always seem to just miss the cut off (was in Bali last weekend and still had to take PCR)

I just heard from my Liveaboard operator (Mermaid) that there is now no longer any predeparture PCR required to enter - yay! Somehow I always seem to just miss the cut off (was in Bali last weekend and still had to take PCR)
Yes, and no more mask for outdoor activities, except scuba diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom