Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iā€™m heading to Indonesia soon will try ticket
Hereā€™s the link

Itā€™s TIKET.COM no ā€œCā€ in the word (Indonesian way to spell ticket) šŸ˜œ

Have a safe trip to the best dive destination in the world!

How do you shrink the images? Thanks
There are 2 ways that I know of:
1. From Windows app called ā€œPaintā€ tool bar, select image resize and change the 100% to 50% for horizontal & vertical scale.
2. If you take the picture from an iPhone, just take it from far enough distance where you can actually fit 4 cards in the iPhone screen then crop the extra edges out of the card image.

How do you shrink the images? Thanks
I used PhotoShop

The PeduliLindungi App was a real PITA for me, and during the three weeks I was in Indo I never needed it in N. Sulawesi and Bali.

Make sure you carry sufficient paper copies of vaccinations and any other required docs for PCR tests.

Reactions: Dan
I used PhotoShop

The PeduliLindungi App was a real PITA for me, and during the three weeks I was in Indo I never needed it in N. Sulawesi and Bali.

Make sure you carry sufficient paper copies of vaccinations and any other required docs for PCR tests.
Yes, this thing is not user friendly. It took me 11 days to get my vaccination card approved by Indonesia Health Authorities (Kementerian Kesehatan RI). Enrolled it on 3rd of May & got it approved over the e-mail yesterday.

Then opening an account in the PeduliLindungi app is another head scratching moment. I had problems to open an account and login to this app at first. It asked me to enter 6 digit account verification code that could be sent to my email or WhatsApp number. I chose via e-mail. They sent the 6 digit code to my e-mail, but it took me awhile to look for it in my inbox. I finally found it in my junk-mail after the 2 minute time lapse expired. I asked it to resend the code again and waited for the code to show up in my junk-mail on this 2nd try. However, the response was so slow and out of sync. Eventually it stopped responding after 3 tries and asked me to start over after 26 minutes. I gave up and let the system reset overnight.

This morning I tried it again, but this time I used their alternative method of sending the code, i.e., via WhatsApp phone number (which I have one. If you donā€™t have one, I highly recommend you to get one as itā€™s free and being use worldwide for texting, calling, video chatting, etc. no more spending $$$ for international calling & texting via your mobil phone service provider, mine is AT&T.) .

First try didnā€™t succeed. So I let the 2 minute time lapse to expire and tapped ā€œresendā€. This time I got the code within a few seconds on my WhatsApp account and successfully registered my account in this PeduliLindungi app.

Then the next step is to add my Covid-19 vaccine card into the app, as follows:

Step 1
Tap the Covid-19 Vaccine yellow button on top left corner of the page, as shown below.

B9EEDA7D-E0A7-4943-BD78-4881F1E66F71.jpeg

Step 2
Step 1 leads you to the second page, below. Tap Vaccine Certificate button at the bottom of the page.

image1.jpeg

Step 3
Step 2 leads you to the third page, below. Tap ā€œClaim Nowā€ link, as shown below.

5F4DC5B5-177D-4558-AC26-7F9364501727.jpeg

Step 4
Enter your personal info (passport numbers, birthdate, vaccine type, date when the vaccine was taken, etc. Itā€™ll popup a green banner showing your data successfully entered. You need to repeat the data entry for each vaccine shots. You can enter up to 6 vaccine shots.

Step 5
Get your QR code by tapping the + Convert My Certificate button shown at the bottom of the 3rd webpage in Step 3, above, and follow the instructions. Once you receive the QR code, you can verify it by printing it on paper or displaying it on your laptop screen and using their online scanner to scan your QR code with your smartphone by going to Vaccination certificate verification application to get to page as shown, below, and tapping the SCAN WHO DIVOC QR CODE button and scan your QR code.
8BFFBF21-7893-42B9-855E-174A375EE25C.jpeg

If itā€™s valid, you would get something like this displayed on your smartphone screen:
CD81EEC6-B3EE-4305-A820-F1344A5234ED.jpeg

VAKSINASI LUAR NEGERI are Indonesian words for OVERSEAS VACCINATION.

It took me 11 days to get my vaccination card approved by Indonesia Health Authorities (Kementerian Kesehatan RI). Enrolled it on 3rd of May & got it approved over the e-mail yesterday.
Thank you for posting this. I'm 4 days out from submitting my vaccination card scans; wondered how long to wait before trying to get answers from a human.

Reactions: Dan
Thank you for posting this. I'm 4 days out from submitting my vaccination card scans; wondered how long to wait before trying to get answers from a human.
Sounds like you are going to visit Indonesia soon.

I just got my 4th shot (covid vaccine 2nd booster) on 5th of May, 2 days after submitting my vaccination card for approval by Indonesian Health Authorities. With this cumbersome procedure I don't feel like updating my vaccination record in their system. I got QR code for my 4th shot from CVS. I'll just show it to the Indonesian Immigration officer if they are asking for more recent vaccination card as my 3rd shot in their file will be over 8 months old by the time I enter Indonesia on July 10.

The important thing is they already approved my 3 shots and were already in their database.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom