Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahahah guys… that’s a joke… this morning the app rejected my procedure with a fake motivation… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
329ADADD-A8AF-41F8-A618-2EAC95CD35B9.png

Anyway to give you the first hand experience arriving Bali not later than 4 days ago, mid afternoon unloading just two mid sized low cost planes on arrival (AirAsia and VietJet) :
- Airasia asks at checkin for the App to be present on the smartphone. They smiled when I told them it was useless (I am still on waiting for approval status as I am writing now)
- Once arrived at Ngurah Rai, they check for the vaccination status : queued 10 minutes, takes 2 minutes to check, no Peduli F*ckindungi asked.
- queue for VOA takes 15 minutes, 5 minutes to get the visa 33 euros or 35 USD. nowhere Peduli Thindungi asked for.
- Queue for immigration 80 looong minutes (can't imagine after Emirates or Qatar landing!), takes a few questions a face recognition and fingerprints. Welcome to Bali and forget the bastardungi App.

Anyway to give you the first hand experience arriving Bali not later than 4 days ago, mid afternoon unloading just two mid sized low cost planes on arrival (AirAsia and VietJet) :
- Airasia asks at checkin for the App to be present on the smartphone. They smiled when I told them it was useless (I am still on waiting for approval status as I am writing now)
- Once arrived at Ngurah Rai, they check for the vaccination status : queued 10 minutes, takes 2 minutes to check, no Peduli F*ckindungi asked.
- queue for VOA takes 15 minutes, 5 minutes to get the visa 33 euros or 35 USD. nowhere Peduli Thindungi asked for.
- Queue for immigration 80 looong minutes (can't imagine after Emirates or Qatar landing!), takes a few questions a face recognition and fingerprints. Welcome to Bali and forget the bastardungi App.

You can relax now. 😜

0211E86B-7DA1-4241-A661-2345DC92385A.jpeg

Ahahah guys… that’s a joke… this morning the app rejected my procedure with a fake motivation… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 735916

you are not alone my friend !!
it happened the same for me !
maybe they don't like Italian passport ...
we will see ....

Absolutely no need to the app. As I have said before and many others have said it is not checked by immigration.

Thousands and thousands of tourist are flooding into Bali everyday and none of them have the app and all of them are getting through immigration fine.

Don't worry about the app that was mostly just in use 2 years ago for Nationals and foreigners living there.

you are not alone my friend !!
it happened the same for me !
Me too, i got rejected in the end : error on 2nd vaccine date, they say even though they got the certificate scan.
What a load of crap!
are you staying in Bali or plan to travel on?
Traveling on to Alor in 4 days. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom