Bali opening?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Latest update from tiket.com:

“Kami informasikan, efektif 17 Juli 2022, seluruh Pelaku Perjalanan Dalam Negeri (PPDN), baik yang berstatus Warga Negara Indonesia (WNI) maupun Warga Negara Asing (WNA), yang memasuki wilayah Indonesia melalui bandara domestik manapun wajib memenuhi persyaratan di bawah ini:

1. Syarat tes
  • Penerima vaksin dosis ke-3 / booster: Tidak perlu tes PCR atau antigen.
  • Penerima vaksin dosis ke-2: Wajib menunjukkan hasil negatif dari tes antigen 1x24 jam atau tes PCR 3x24 jam…”

Basically if you have been at least vaccinated twice + a booster shot, you are good to go. Otherwise, you’ll need to be Covid tested before flying a domestic flight.

Latest update from tiket.com:

“Kami informasikan, efektif 17 Juli 2022, seluruh Pelaku Perjalanan Dalam Negeri (PPDN), baik yang berstatus Warga Negara Indonesia (WNI) maupun Warga Negara Asing (WNA), yang memasuki wilayah Indonesia melalui bandara domestik manapun wajib memenuhi persyaratan di bawah ini:

1. Syarat tes
  • Penerima vaksin dosis ke-3 / booster: Tidak perlu tes PCR atau antigen.
  • Penerima vaksin dosis ke-2: Wajib menunjukkan hasil negatif dari tes antigen 1x24 jam atau tes PCR 3x24 jam…”

Basically if you have been at least vaccinated twice + a booster shot, you are good to go. Otherwise, you’ll need to be Covid tested before flying a domestic flight.

thanks for the information, with 3 doses we should be okay ... hopefully they won't change something in the next 20 days ...
i did the pedulilindingi two days ago.. does anyone know how long it takes for the vaccination codes to be validated in the app?
thanks!!!!
ED9E5765-9A36-4271-9423-C2A177DC0A04.png

It depends on how quickly / responsive the Italian Embassy in Jakarta reply to Indonesian Health Authorities on verifying your vaccination cards. It could be days or weeks. It took US embassy 11 days to respond to mine. My other US buddy got it in less than a week. See my post #288 on page 29 of this thread.

thanks for the information, with 3 doses we should be okay ... hopefully they won't change something in the next 20 days ...
i did the pedulilindingi two days ago.. does anyone know how long it takes for the vaccination codes to be validated in the app?
thanks!!!!

hello my friend !!
I think we will meet in Indo again ( I will send you PM )

I submitted my datas on July 4th and still today they are "waiting for approval " ..... !!

This application is a a crazy joke !
for example : I cannot register my mobile phone because , every time I try , I never receive the message with the OPT code to input for validation ....

It depends on how quickly / responsive the Italian Embassy in Jakarta reply to Indonesian Health Authorities on verifying your vaccination cards. It could be days or weeks. It took US embassy 11 days to respond to mine. My other US buddy got it in less than a week. See my post #288 on page 29 of this thread.
Wtf??? they have nothing else to do other than contact embassies for checking a vaccination cert. while on the other hand, when scanning any EU vaccination QR code it is immediately recognized by the application.

I knew Indonesian authorities were quite lame on designing work processes but THAT is really dumb stupid...

Wtf??? they have nothing else to do other than contact embassies for checking a vaccination cert. while on the other hand, when scanning any EU vaccination QR code it is immediately recognized by the application.

I knew Indonesian authorities were quite lame on designing work processes but THAT is really dumb stupid...
May be that’s US problem, as US only use vaccination card, not QR code. I only started to get vaccination QR code on my 4th vaccine (2nd booster shot). So when @boletus1973 mentioned about still waiting for his vaccination approval from PeduliLindungi that sounds like my problem. If he has EU vaccination QR codes for all 3 vaccinations, then the delay is on the Indonesian Heath Authority side to process the validation faster.

As @Cali_diver posted earlier, don’t worry about it, just show the EU vaccination QR codes to the security and most likely they’ll let you in after measuring your temperature. So far I only experienced that when I enter TS Mall. Other place else, they don’t care.

So when @boletus1973 mentioned about still waiting for his vaccination approval from PeduliLindungi that sounds like my problem. If he has EU vaccination QR codes for all 3 vaccinations, then the delay is on the Indonesian Heath Authority side to process the validation faster.
The good thing is that the country members of the EU have all adopted a common QR cert code quite early.
I don't see why they couldn't accept the QR code "as is" since the application reads and validates it immediately when using the "checking mode" of PeduliLIndungi... read the scan, validate the QR, if auto validated then checkmark on the app. Piece of cake.
I have the QR codes likewise Fabio and Paolo, I am still waiting for the validation ...But no.... too easy, doesn't take enough employees...
Why the heck should there be a moustached guy in between the QR code scan and the validation check mark in the app? (Allocate a cousin for a position in the administration? Opportunity for a bribe?).

Another thing that pisses me off with this lowbrow application is that you need to enter all vaccine certs while for instance the booster cert clearly says 3/3 -ie. third shot out of three- means that you've already had two shots beforehand other wise it would have been 2/2 or 1/1, no need to check, waste of time! (if it wasn't two shots, then it ain't a booster, no rocket science in that... capisce? ... "errh, saya tidak mengerti" says the indonesian authority...)

The good thing is that the country members of the EU have all adopted a common QR cert code quite early.
I don't see why they couldn't accept the QR code "as is" since the application reads and validates it immediately when using the "checking mode" of PeduliLIndungi... read the scan, validate the QR, if auto validated then checkmark on the app. Piece of cake.
I have the QR codes likewise Fabio and Paolo, I am still waiting for the validation ...But no.... too easy, doesn't take enough employees...
Why the heck should there be a moustached guy in between the QR code scan and the validation check mark in the app? (Allocate a cousin for a position in the administration? Opportunity for a bribe?).

Another thing that pisses me off with this lowbrow application is that you need to enter all vaccine certs while for instance the booster cert clearly says 3/3 -ie. third shot out of three- means that you've already had two shots beforehand other wise it would have been 2/2 or 1/1, no need to check, waste of time! (if it wasn't two shots, then it ain't a booster, no rocket science in that... capisce? ... "errh, saya tidak mengerti" says the indonesian authority...)

Haha… I just check my QR codes with the same app in checking mode and everything is ok… but the app is always in “waiting for approval”…. 🤣🤣🤣 but the important thing is that indonesian authorities can read my codes and that’s enough for me….
That stuff remember me some Italian **** with people doing useless work…. 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom