Bag Drag Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New Terminal 4 in Cancun. Southwest and it looks like a bunch of Canadian Airlines here, and many from Europe. The place is very nice and well equipped with all the junk you don't need to buy on the way back home. ...
@Dave Dillehay

Welcome to 2018 (T4 opened in Nov 2017). I know Spirit and Frontier also fly (and in Spirit's case I use that term loosely) out of T4 as well. FYI, customs is hit or miss - there's never been a red/green light, just someone standing in the concourse directing people to the 100% inspection area. I'm not certain if they've been given profiling criteria or if it's just random.

My take is that the departures and gate areas are much larger than T3, better able handle big influxes of people, and I've read of plans to expand T4 to more than double the current capacity.

I look forward to reading your report on T5 in 2025 (T5 is tentatively scheduled to be completed sometime before 2023) :):D:D:D

On arrival there are two exits from immigration, one for family and friends, the other for ground transportation. IF you go out the wrong one it will be a long walk back.
Are there signs. I know that Mexico won't bother with subtitles like we do in Texas, but sometimes I can figure it out.

When my daughter & I did a trip to Puerto Rico, I took off driving down the freeway trying to gain orientation, and I told her to look on the map for "Salida" as it's got to be a big town since every exit goes there. :confused:

Reactions: yle
Are there signs. I know that Mexico won't bother with subtitles like we do in Texas, but sometimes I can figure it out.

When my daughter & I did a trip to Puerto Rico, I took off driving down the freeway trying to gain orientation, and I told her to look on the map for "Salida" as it's got to be a bid town since every exit goes there. :confused:

I think it says Family and Friends for the wrong one. I think that's where the local public can park and meet arrivals. I don't recall how the right one was labeled but there are only two so if you can spot the wrong one then you are golden.

I remember when we first came to Texas 30+ years ago and my gf at the time remarked that Frontage Rd must be really long because she's seen a dozen signs for it over the last few hours.

When my daughter & I did a trip to Puerto Rico, I took off driving down the freeway trying to gain orientation, and I told her to look on the map for "Salida" as it's got to be a bid town since every exit goes there. :confused:
Then you should have a blast driving around Germany :)

Here ya go. Step by step. About the Cancun Airport - Terminal 4 - Cancun Airport Transportation Blog

It's the 6th picture down. If you squint and pull closer to the monitor, you can see two adjacent signs, one says "Shuttle terminal" and one "Family and Friends only". You'll be walking straight towards it if you aren't paying attention, you might just "follow the arrows" and go through the wrong door and it is one-way only. Unless you hang by the door, wait for someone to enter, and dash through before a guard can stop you. :D

I told her to look on the map for "Salida" as it's got to be a big town since every exit goes there.

Then you should have a blast driving around Germany

Look for the town "Ausfart" when driving in Germany. You will have a glorious time in that town.

I remember when we first came to Texas 30+ years ago and my gf at the time remarked that Frontage Rd must be really long because she's seen a dozen signs for it over the last few hours.
Blond roots?

Then you should have a blast driving around Germany :)
I did okay in Ireland as they use English a lot there. I had three handmade stickers saying "Keep Left!" that I stuck on the speedometer and on each side of the steering wheel on the windshield that kept me honest by daylight. People screamed at me at night.

My friends wouldn't let me drive in The Netherlands.

Here ya go. Step by step. About the Cancun Airport - Terminal 4 - Cancun Airport Transportation Blog

It's the 6th picture down. If you squint and pull closer to the monitor, you can see two adjacent signs, one says "Shuttle terminal" and one "Family and Friends only". You'll be walking straight towards it if you aren't paying attention, you might just "follow the arrows" and go through the wrong door and it is one-way only. Unless you hang by the door, wait for someone to enter, and dash through before a guard can stop you. :D
This one? Look, English subtitles..!!

Canun-Airport-T4-4.jpe

Look for the town "Ausfart" when driving in Germany. You will have a glorious time in that town.
There's a funnier one in Austria but I can't find a link that I can post in here. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom