Ax Men Scuba Dive for Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they filmed when the tree went threw the cab of that crane thing they use.
but your missing the small stuff they cant even get off a boat. they flooded one boat then trying to tie off the kid fell in. its like watching cartoons with more bad words. it was funny to have the coms so you could hear them giving instructions like the directions. it makes me fell better when i mess up i look to them to do one better!

My favorite quote last night was from the guy that owned the Aqualogging op. He just kept watching those two morons make one dumb mistake after another while yelling at each other.

Quietly he just says, "I'm finding it harder and harder to say anything nice about this."

I really feel bad for that guy. He's probably bleeding cash out the wazzoo. I'd criticize him for maybe not doing a good enough job of teaching those two rubes what to do, but I honestly think they are just too stupid to learn.

I was watching this the other night. Was shocked how the father would just scream and shout at his son for the most smallest things. Appears that they dont care about safety first.

Instead of spending money on comm gear, the Florida op. owner should have bought a return ticket for the father. Without having the stress of his father around, the boy might be able to learn something.

I think they are just hoping they will.... expire. (So they can get back to business instead of going out of business.)

When I saw the owner break out the com mask, I immediately figured that the TV production company actually bought or provided them so they could capture more drama and swearing. Any bets?

Yeah, that would be my guess. I want to know where they find these people.

Those guys from S&S are damn near as funny as an episode of CSI Miami.

axmenphoto.jpg

When I saw the owner break out the com mask, I immediately figured that the TV production company actually bought or provided them so they could capture more drama and swearing. Any bets?

Yeah, the Fl logger has never needed them before this, and now he does. I also hope he's getting paid well for his aggravation and headaches of those two goofs. Actually he needs to send Dad packing and keep the kid, he has some potential.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom