Ax Men Scuba Dive for Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

did any one watch last night? the owner of the florida logging com. took the day off and let a 21year old to run the boat the dad was pissed. the kid ended up finding a ten foot log, then the newguy but the kid in charge and brought up the log. the hole thing took like an hour it is deff the fathere that slows every thing down.

I saw an episode last night where the exhaust fumes got sucked into the intake for the compressor. Dude came up choking and gagging talking about how he almost died. I'm surprised these guys have made it this long.

so since i barely get time to watch tv...and miss a lot of this...anyone know if this stuff is being put out on the internets....

You can find it on History.com if you are hard up for entertainment, I mean really hard up.

I saw an episode last night where the exhaust fumes got sucked into the intake for the compressor. Dude came up choking and gagging talking about how he almost died. I'm surprised these guys have made it this long.

Soooo, that would mean he failed to check his air before he dove. I say let Darwin do his magic on these morons.

Soooo, that would mean he failed to check his air before he dove. I say let Darwin do his magic on these morons.

No, the dude was on hookah, gas driven motor. They said the wind shifted:wink:.

It is pretty clear, the guy lost some brain cells previously. They brought along an old .22 rifle to shoot the gators. Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight.

Edit: You can tell I was hard up for entertainment last night.

This was the "other" swamp guy, and he was using a hookah system - looked like the air intake was maybe 3 feet above the gas powered compressor. The explanation via voiceover was that the wind shifted, letting fumes get sucked into the breathing air intake.

What just kills me is that these morons are what, 10' down at the most? And they act like they're raising the Titanic. It's almost as laughable as a kid at the beach screaming that he's drowning and then being told by his dad to "stand up." At 10' you have no deco limit, you barely even have to equalize, and you are one quick press of your BC away from being on top breathing air again.

The real idiots in this whole thing are the public that watch this like they are doing something amazing difficult and dangerous.

Almost too painful to watch.

whats really cool is your watching this show on tv.
it's right in front of you and you still dont get it TV
they are making more money than anyone that posts on this board.
and they are laughing at your bumdass posts all the way to the bank.
they are entertainers and they stage all of that for your entertainment and plesure.
Its working and thier doing a fine job at it.
keep up the good work guys they bought it hooka line and sinker cypress.

I'd love to see the old man's eyes if a banjo suddenly started playing the theme from Deliverance. He'd forget all about those gators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom