Ax Men Scuba Dive for Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think y'all and yunz is missin the point. If they show a proper dive and lift on a sunken log, who would watch? Look at all the publicity there getting in here. Idiots sell air time, just flip through the channels. These guys may be smarter than you think.

The question is with dad being as stupid as he appears on the show how did he manage to survive so long. Don't you know his wife is glad to have him out of the house for a while. What's the saying "stupid is as stupid does."

I've done my share of blackwater diving but have truly never seen anything that compares to the stupidity on this show.

And remember y'all be careful out there.

Sometimes I think History Channel needs to change their name to "The Bad Life Choices Channel".

Sometimes I think History Channel needs to change their name to "The Bad Life Choices Channel".

It is like they ran out of History to show and have moved on to current morons and idiots that may become history. Maybe they are trying to get the 'scoop' on upcoming history!:D

What exactly would OSHA do to them? The network isn't spending much on production and I'm sure they have cash set aside for fines. It's all part of the cost of production.

I can't watch the show any longer, it's just too painful. People watching this show will get about as accurate a view of logging as they will of diving, but won't know any different if they haven't done either.

I really don't understand the point of these shows. They have themselves documented with serious health & safety regulations violence and they're not afraid of OSHA coming down on them with a sledge hammer?

I've been trying to figure out a way to get permission to use part of the videos during class. It would be a great awareness video to stress the fact, Use common sense when diving.

Did you see last night, I think the owner of the FL company is ready to drown them, LOL
They got them AGA masks with comms so they can swear at each other even in the water. I think the owner thought it would help, all it ended up doing was giving them a way to piss them off even when diving.

He spent over an hour trying to mark a log, only to find out it was 3 feet of crap, LOL
Then he lost his fin!

Did you see last night, I think the owner of the FL company is ready to drown them, LOL
They got them AGA masks with comms so they can swear at each other even in the water. I think the owner thought it would help, all it ended up doing was giving them a way to piss them off even when diving.

He spent over an hour trying to mark a log, only to find out it was 3 feet of crap, LOL
Then he lost his fin!

I watched that debacle last night. I was just sitting there shaking my head the whole time. What a pair of donkeys.

I quit watching right after he spent 30 minutes underwater on what was SUPPOSED to be a 5 minute dive. The problem? He had forgotten to attach his inflator hose and was severely overweighted, so he was effectively pinned to the bottom. And who did he blame? The kid, of course, for not "hooking him up right".

Are they really going to continue to film right up to the moment someone dies?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom