Ax Men Scuba Dive for Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey you y'all! HOLD MY BEER and watch this!

"You y'all"??? You ain't from around here are you?

It's just y'all. And if you need to make that plural, then it's "All y'all."

:rofl3:

They could have been certified by GUE or UTD...result would still be the same.

What is that expression...

Put s*&t in, get s%*t out.

I know but since many, if not most divers of the PADI persuasion look down on anyone not certified by that agency like one looks at fecal matter on their foot....:coffee:

I know but since many, if not most divers of the PADI persuasion look down on anyone not certified by that agency like one looks at fecal matter on their foot....:coffee:

And to be fair I have never had a problem with a PADI certified diver personally; but I have seen MANY of them berate or in some cases abuse posters...

WHAAAT!!! How dare you accuse PADI divers of such a thing! I'll have you know I am PADI trained! Why, you lousy, lame-brained, senseless %$#@!&^%$, you have no idea what you're ta--......

wait a minute--I'm berating you, aren't I

never mind

But if they keep at it, they may one day be a dead evolutionary end.

And some alligator will be very happy.

No, I don't think so. Its kinda like a pondarosa steak, yeah I guess you can call it a steak, but it just all fat and grizzle.

Back
Top Bottom