Ax Men Scuba Dive for Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really don't understand the point of these shows. They have themselves documented with serious health & safety regulations violence and they're not afraid of OSHA coming down on them with a sledge hammer?

I still blame SAG for these reality shows. Remember when they went on strike years ago? The networks needed something. Bang zoom! Survivor. They saw it worked and how much money they could. Arrive at the pickle we are currently in, moronic TV.

These "reality" shows are watched mainly by people who have no, and need to get, a life.

However, I now understand why their website says they accept donations for their "legal defense fund". Seems they've had significant experience with federal and state laws and their ramifications.

These "reality" shows are watched mainly by people who have no, and need to get, a life.

As quoted by the man whose state gave us Jerry Springer...:wink:

Sooner or later, Darwin's going to catch up with them! That father is a total idiot; I'm glad the owner of the other company told the kid to let things slide off his back.

Ditto on the dad's an idiot. I love how when they are on their way to the new company the dad is telling his kid to keep his attitude in check. The dad is out of freaking control. I'd hire the kid in a minute. He needs some guidance but he seems to have a decent head on his shoulders. No thanks to pop. What a terd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom