Ax Men Scuba Dive for Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whats really cool is your watching this show on tv.
it's right in front of you and you still dont get it TV
they are making more money than anyone that posts on this board.
and they are laughing at your bumdass posts all the way to the bank.
they are entertainers and they stage all of that for your entertainment and plesure.
Its working and thier doing a fine job at it.
keep up the good work guys they bought it hooka line and sinker cypress.

it is entertainment but there giving diving a bad name making it look extremly dangerous and it will turn people off from trying it.

So my 11 year old daughter wants to get cert'd this year and she happens to catch the episode of this show where the father fails to hook up his BC hose and the son later gets disoriented trying to figure out if he is going upstream or downstream. She calls me in to see the show with her because it's 'scuba diving'.

Turned out to be a great lesson for her why we plan the dive, dive the plan, do gear checks, buddy rules and the like....I kept saying, 'we don't do that, or that, or that, and OMG not that'. . . OY VEY

At least she did not see the Nova "extreme" cave diving special where every other word was DEATH!

I gotta ask. Is this stuff for real? I mean I watched one night and I'm not sure how the hell they've lived this long. I'm wondering if it's just a put on for entertainment drama. I refuse to believe anyone who is a certified, scratch that; anyone who dives certified or not can be that disorganized, haphazzard, unsafe and down right safty stupid exists and continues to breath.

i mean it's as if they are trying to get their own Darwin awards.

whats really cool is your watching this show on tv.
it's right in front of you and you still dont get it TV
they are making more money than anyone that posts on this board.
and they are laughing at your bumdass posts all the way to the bank.
they are entertainers and they stage all of that for your entertainment and plesure.
Its working and thier doing a fine job at it.
keep up the good work guys they bought it hooka line and sinker cypress.

You know, normally I would agree with you. But on this one, I actually think the producer found two of the stupidest people on earth and decided to video their adventures. I'm sorry but you just can't make up some of the crap these guys do. And faking some of the danger they end up in is the kind of thing that requires stunt men. If these two fatwads are that good to live on the brink of death and act that stupid in such a consistent fashion, well, they deserve whatever they are being paid.

Don't you think that someone that works for OSHA watches the show? I have to believe that if there were a complaint to be filed, it would have already happened.

And remember, they already got kicked out of one state, so maybe things are in the works. Sure won't be the same show without the moron twins though.

the filming of the next season will start soon. I went up and dove with some of the guys and it was really fun. Remember its TV. its not your normal diving but if you really know how to dive its cool. I hope to go during some of the filming this year. on the real side of it its a job like know other and it is what you make of it. Its like finding a arrow head when you feel the butt of a log that has been ax cut you know it was a long time ago since it saw the light of day.
entertainment
comedy
TV
its all good

They want you to think that on the next episode someone will die. S%$t why do you think NASCAR is the #1 spectator sport in America The chance of seeing some one die

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom