August 4th Meet, Greet, and Shore Dive Dania Beach, Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an observation, on the 'front page' of this thread the departure time for Lady Go Diver is listed as 6pm, show time would be 5:30pm. This explains a lot.

Cliff

Good to meet everyone this weekend. Wish I could have dove more with ya'll, but I'm nursing a pretty nasty ear infection.

Next time I won't dump the burgers on the ground.

What happened...you made SANDwiches? :dork2:

I'm so sorry I missed you guys this weekend...I look forward to trip reports and PICTURES!!!! My trip was AWESOME, but it wasn't diving, so it isn't appropriate for this forum. Let's do this again...when I'm home!! :wink:

Just wanted to thanks everybody for their hospitality and for sharing their knowledge with me! I had a great weekend with you all and hope to do it again soon :)

And, I cannot stop laughing about the SANDwiches, CLASSIC!!!

Nice to meet you all this past weekend, couldn't really stick around after the dive, but enjoyed the short get together prior, nice round of applause to kim for the planning.

Hey guys, I just arrived in montreal and wanted to thank everyone... had a great time diving (and else) with you guys!

Hey Kim I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work in organizing the dives. I had a great time Saturday at the beach dive (I didnt make it to the others). It was a pleasure to meet some new peeps. I look forward to more gatherings.

To TLTracy and Patrick (i'm terrible at names so please forgive me if I got it wrong) it a was a pleasure to dive with the two of you. Thank you for letting me tag along. Being only my third shore dive it was nice to be with some experienced shore divers. I hope to dive with both of you again.
Kim I

showboat:
And, I cannot stop laughing about the SANDwiches, CLASSIC!!!

MMMMMM Crunchy Burgers :eyebrow: :rofl3:
Well the dogs were perfect though[/QUOTE]

Darn gravity kicking in at the wrong time. :lotsalove:

:):) :)

Post #80
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2994653&postcount=80

Yes Tuseday and 4th am is just fine ... if we can find 4 more divers we can get the price down th $45 + tanks
Kim P

Post #90
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=2997218&postcount=90

Ok guys the 4th advanced night dive is 6:00 o’clock show 6:30 go. You can sign your releases on the boat and show your c-card there as well as long as you have your own tanks …. Otherwise you will need to go to the store (Dixiediver.com) to rent your tanks and you will have to bring them back to the store after the dive.

Also you must pay me so I can get the group rate sometime before it is time to dive. Friday night dive or Saturday morning dive or just show up at 5:30 at Dixie divers shop and I will be there … so be sure to bring cash $50 per diver. If you pay the store directly you will not get the group rate of $50.

The max depth it 70ft on both wrecks (for all you gas heads) and Dixie diver . com has good information on each wreck on the website.
See you all soon
Kim P
813-900-9655

Post #98
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=3002668&postcount=98

Ok guys we now have enough divers (if they all show) that the cost of the 2 tank advanced night dive has dropped to $45 + tanks ...if interested in this dive call 954-420-0009 Dixie Divers and book with Kim Porter's group. To get the group rate I need to pay all at once so you guys get with me before the dive with $$ I will be at the store At 5'ish and or you can get with me on the shore dives.
Ancient Marnier & Sea Emperor 70ft to the sand
Kim P
Thanks Wanderer

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom