Meet and greet picnic dive 5-2-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmmm, let me get this straight. I get to dive, and start a fire?................

And the problem with this is......................?? :D

Firm decision:

We will dive Dania Beach at 9 am and then picnic ..... possible we when then go dive high tide at BHB.

See you guys in the morning :)
Sounds good to me! Dive, picnic, dive. Gotta love living in S. Florida!

See you all in the morning! I'm driving down with ctx120. He told me I could hold his weenies while he drives. :shocked2:

** All Divers Welcome **

tx120/franks and rolls
Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab/ Carmel Corn, water, and probably some other stuff
Divergirl4u/ fresh fruit
showboat/ charcoal
Divedude1962/ covered can goods lol
Mr. Lee/ dessert
Joanne/ snack food
livi120/ sodas & ice, tent for shade
JeepSeaGirl/
sigourneya/ something good
ektess1/
jupitermermaid/possibly

Cancel the carmel corn. Ain't gettin' made. Maybe next time. But do have a case of water. :)
See ya'll tomorrow. Since the diving may be iffy, Hermit Crab is probably gonna sleep in. Suchi s the life of a teenager...

Gear is rinsed off and I am ready to take a short nap. Just a quick note with a HUGE thanks to all! Was a pleasure seeing some old faces, some new ones, good diving, good food, good friends. Life IS good! See ya'll on May 16 at Hollywood Beach. We will do the Rockpile/Road to Bimini/ Mattress/Yellow Brick Road/ Outlet Pipes/whatever it is you call it! Oh and cold food, no cooking this time! No need for ketchup! :D

It was great fun today, I really enjoy hanging out with divers. You guys rock! Ok so I took a pain pill and love everyone right now but still. :rofl3:
I enjoyed meeting new divers and got to tell my old dive stories again what more could a girl ask for :wink:

And :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! ..... sharkbait0105

Now something cold for the next Meet and Greet :hm:

Hi All - Austin, Kristen and I (George) really enjoyed the beach dive with ya'll today. I'll keep an eagle eye or should I say manta ray eye here for another get together. Appreciate the expert tips on water entry as well. By-the-way I'm missing a little white cloth bag with the words Glagla on it. Did anyone notice it?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom