Meet and greet picnic dive 5-2-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone...The picnic was great. Nice meeting all. Dan and I had a good time and then went diving at LBTS. Today we are going to Blue Heron Bridge

Very nice meeting everyone yesterday morning. Looking forward to joining more shore dives with you guys this summer. Once again thank you to divegirl for put it together and for the great dive stories it was our pleasure hearing them. diving4freedom have fun at the bridge today, it was very nice yesterday.

Hello everyone, It was nice to meet you all. Look forward to doing some dives in the future with you all.

We missed you at the bridge today, CoolTech! Lots of neat creatures that your magic camera could have captured. Glad you had a good time (in Venice?) and was able to get some sharks teeth. Let's also see photos of those!

We missed you at the bridge today, CoolTech! Lots of neat creatures that your magic camera could have captured. Glad you had a good time (in Venice?) and was able to get some sharks teeth. Let's also see photos of those!
No photos. When I search for teeth, I take a very "negative" underwater attitude (think... dragging your fins on the bottom), don't wear my noteworthy glove (go bare-handed) and don't carry a camera (too much to deal with when doing the tooth-searching deed) :wink:. I have taken my camera a couple of times, but only to do setup shots like the "ScubaBoard" photo shot with Megs.

If I had found any megs, I would have snaps some shots... As it was, just small teeth, but over 200 is always good

over 200 wow

did you leave any for the other divers? :wink:

Yes please call a meet and greet up there and we will all show up to play :) and bring food lol

ctx120 got a few photos.
Dania5-2-09Picture003.jpg

Dania5-2-09Picture006.jpg

Dania5-2-09Picture004.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom