Picnic Dive - Dania - Sat. 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good fun all! Hermit Crab and I did one dive and didn't see any bugs. However, we made up for it with the shark sighting.
The food was excellent and there was more than enough. Somehow I came home with more than I brought. Very nice meeting everybody and seeing old friends. Dennis, always a pleasure diving with ya! Next time we will find that sweet spot!

We miised the dive but had a great time snorkeling and hope to do this again in a month. This time we DIVE. Brianna really enjoyed herself also.

by the way, it was great meeting everyone:D Look forward to the next one before the waters get cold.:crafty:

Just returned from Canada. Sorry I missed the dives. Looks like everybody had a good time. I wil make the next one. What does 'before the waters get cold' mean? This is south Florida. The water is never to cold to dive!
Ed

If there's a warm water wimp roll call, I'm first in line!!!

I got chilly on my second beach dive yesterday, wearing a skin.

But I'm still up for a beach dive picnic anytime...if I'm not diving I could always get there early and help set up. :D

This is better .... click the pic :wink:

Minifunsizediver, Dory, and I had a blast. Justin, thanks again for putting this together, it made for a good day! Tom it was great finally meeting you, I hope our nonstop chatter did not bother you during the dive out :)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom