Picnic Dive - Dania - Sat. 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please let me know what's needed besides the berrrrr....:D

I'm going now to get all the stuff needed for tomorrow...please text me and let me know what you like for me to bring as I won't get home til late tonight.

954 304 4051.

One good thing is that if we totally forget something, Publix and Winn Dixie are just West of the beach on Dania Beach Boulevard. :)

Sean and I will see you guys in the morning :wink:
Hide your buns
:)

Does anybody have an extra pair of snorkel fins? :shakehead: Its for Carlos. And what about a dive flag? I tried to get one but the store didnt have any for rental and the ones they had for purchase was too expensive.

Pleease anybody?:(

Is anybody bringing hamburger buns?

Looks good ....

Saturday
East winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Sorry I didn't see this before I hit Publix, Dennis...I picked up a shrimp ring at Winn Dixie.

Izette, several people will have flags. I always carry one. That way I'm never the lost buddy. :14: And sorry but my extra fins are in Becky's car in the keys.

I just got home from the market with potato salad and some veggie kabobs. I totally forgot about serving spoons. If anyone can bring some, cool. If not, guess we can handle it with plastic forks.

Sorry, no extra fins.

Just a reminder for everyone to bring some $$$ for parking

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom