August 4th Meet, Greet, and Shore Dive Dania Beach, Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Wanderer:
Just got done rereading the first post of this thread. A few comments.......

I'm The Wanderer.... I'm not Wanderer or Wonderer. But y'all CAN call me James. Or whatever you want actually..... as long as you're smiling. :14: My dive buddy is Bob. Bob is trying to think of a good screenname for joining Scubaboard. Bob is a nice guy and a good diver, but doesn't seem to be a good screenname picker-outer. :11: Maybe y'all can help him.

Ronnie King is Dragracer. You have him listed twice. Once with his lovely bride and once listed without her. He'll probably eat for two anyway so it doesn't really matter for planning purposes. :rofl3:

Is anyone bringing cups, plates, forks, napkins, paper towels, etc? Didn't see that listed. :confused:

Where is the best place we can get air fills between lunch and the evening dive?

I'll check on the food list Friday evening, see what's needed and post what I'm bringing.

:wink:

Got to love our MOD;s ... but I have one who has been helping me alot with our updates on this thread ... a special thanks to Alcina fpr all her help and daily updating our front page .... there will be no more updates on the front page now that the event is here ... just post here and we will know you are comming ... if interested in the condo share ..pm me :wink:

There is a dive shope right arounf the corner from Dainia Beach not sure of the name .... Justin .. Debby with a "Y"?

I have been in "no fly" on my computer since I got here ... got to love this coast :wink:

Divergirl4u:
There is a dive shope right arounf the corner from Dainia Beach not sure of the name .... Just .. Debby with a "Y"?

Second verse, same as the first! :rofl3:

DebbyDiver:
Coastal Marine is really close, here's a map with directions (they are on the North side of Dania Beach Boulevard in an ancient strip shopping center). Their website is perpetually down but you can call them at (954) 923-2388.

DebbyDiver:
Hey Justin, is your dive gear EVER dry?? :rofl3:

I swear, every time I go to Dania Beach...which is pretty frequently because I LIVE THERE...I run into you or see your truck. I think you are going to get the ScubaBoard Most Frequent Beach Diver award!!

Gotta love the price of those shore dives! (no, everything I own is always wet!)

ok guys ... tonight is the Daytura twig light dive called for 7:30pm .... since Daytura ends parking at 9:00pm .... I was thinking ... (oh god) ... we could meet at Daytura and unload our gear ... one of us will stay with the gear while we all park our cars the next street over Hibiscus because the park end there at 11:00 pm walk back to our gear kill a little time to let it get dark . gear up and swim south on our dive since our cars are park on block south we can attempt to come back in at the Hibiscus street beach ... now the current may run in the opposite direction ... I don’t know ... but hopefully it will run south and we can have a nice slow drift dive.
Exit Commercial blvd go to A1A turn south the next street is Daytura .. gear here then park one block south on Hibiscus ... metered parking ... must bring quarters ... and tanks :wink:

What do you guys think … sound like a plan???
Kim P
See you all soon :)

813-900-9655 cell

grandpoobah:
If anyone is counting, I cant make the 4th but can do the shire dive on the 5th.
Very nice we have not decided the location on the 5th ... the condo is in Boca Raton I would like to try looking around that area (check for bugs)
Any suggestions for a dive site a bit further up the coast guys?? Near Boca?
KP

Weather looks good for tomorrow, see y'all there

The truck is loaded. We're heading out around 6pm. Looking torward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Staying a Luckeys Motel. If anyone else is staying there call me at 352-346-2346. We'll meet for breakfast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom