Apeks DSX dive computer: Any info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just joined the forum, and have a new Apeks DSX, so ask away if you have any questions.
Great DC, however there is a significant issue with transmitter pressure display in OC mode.

Hello all, looking to purchase quality dive computer and narrowed down to Shearwater Teric and the new Apeks DSX. Thoughts please.

Hello all, looking to purchase quality dive computer and narrowed down to Shearwater Teric and the new Apeks DSX. Thoughts please.

Why those two? Why not the DSX and the perdix AI?

Why not Ratio? It is a much better value than both you're considering.

Nev
Why not Ratio? It is a much better value than both you're considering.
Never heard of ratio, I’m in Australia. Googled and had a look. My only concern is servicing - ratio is Italian and shearwater is Canada.

One has a well earned excellent reputation and a high resale value.

The other is new with no reputation.

Nev

Never heard of ratio, I’m in Australia. Googled and had a look. My only concern is servicing - ratio is Italian and shearwater is Canada.
Shearwater has fabulous service, very fast turnaround. They ship anywhere.
I am seriously looking at Ratio, when I replace my Shearwater Predator.

Shearwater has fabulous service, very fast turnaround. They ship anywhere.
I am seriously looking at Ratio, when I replace my Shearwater Predator.
(Genuine question)…

What makes you look at the Ratio given your Shearwater experience?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom