Anyone interested for 6-17-05 at CSSP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Axewizard

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Or is that too far in the future to tell?

Lemme know...I'd love to sneak a tank or two in that morning before I pick up my kiddos that night...

Axe

It is kinda far off for me to know for sure, but we're gonna try to make it. I love being there on Fridays, no classes, and the vis is usually great. I'll let you know later in the week when I know more.

Sound good to me....

I look forward to hearing from you...

Ok, who's up for a pre-Fathers Day dive? My wife and I are going to be there, probably 9:30 or 10:00. The water is getting nice and warm, so grab your stuff and come on....I hope to see a lot of you out there.

I'm planning to be there Friday morning. I'd like to get a couple of dives in, but the second dive will have to be shortly after noon because I need to get back to Arlington ASAP. Looking forward to it.

Friday...duh...I need to lay off the beer tonight...yeah! I should be there. Where at the park?

I've combined these two threads.

ScubaTexan:
I've combined these two threads.

Thanks, Ken, I forgot about Axe asking about this already...DUH!!! It looks like I was having a Foo moment :D Axe, we usually try to gather at the last wooden dock before you get to the plane, on the NW side. We usually try to get one of the last pavillions before you go over the hill. I look forward to meeting you and diving with ya.

WOO HOO!!!! YIPPEE!!!! The social director has let me off the leash for this Friday and I WILL BE THERE!!!

Firefyter...pm me or email me and I'll give you my cel number so we can all hook up....

I'm looking forward to it!!!!!!!!

P.S.

I'll try to get the social director out there one weekend before we go to Coz so she can get a tune up.

Back
Top Bottom