It is I says Me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been met with less than positive responses compared to that of other new members here. Therefore, until ScubaBoard's members can demonstrate that this is a welcoming site, I will not be "Going Red". Prior, I was about to "Go Red" until some guy just kept harassing me and his post was removed.

ScubaBoard's wealth of information has made me a more informed diver, helped me read real life experiences with products I bought and showed me that there is so much about this sport to learn.

I sincerely hope that I can return to the original state of mind in regards to ScubaBoard as a whole.

I'm going diving at La Jolla Shores Again today! Anyone else diving or dove today?

*There is nothing inappropriate about this post, this is my factual experience.

I'm going diving at La Jolla Shores Again today! Anyone else diving or dove today?
Nope, but that's where I took my OW course back in 1998. Have a great dive!

I have been met with less than positive responses compared to that of other new members here. Therefore, until ScubaBoard's members can demonstrate that this is a welcoming site, I will not be "Going Red". Prior, I was about to "Go Red" until some guy just kept harassing me and his post was removed.

ScubaBoard's wealth of information has made me a more informed diver, helped me read real life experiences with products I bought and showed me that there is so much about this sport to learn.

I sincerely hope that I can return to the original state of mind in regards to ScubaBoard as a whole.

*There is nothing inappropriate about this post, this is my factual experience.
You know you can block messages and posts from anyone.

That seems like an easy solution to your problem

You know you can block messages and posts from anyone.

That seems like an easy solution to your problem
If only I had the gift of precognition this would work, but yes I figured out how to do that after the fact.
However, that's leaves their "public shaming" comments available for all to see, which isn't fair for a new diver just trying to be social and learn.

Thank you.

If only I had the gift of precognition this would work, but yes I figured out how to do that after the fact.
However, that's leaves their "public shaming" comments available for all to see, which isn't fair for a new diver just trying to be social and learn.

Thank you.
Right. Now, how was your dive at La Jolla Shores?

Right. Now, how was your dive at La Jolla Shores?
Literally, finally sitting on my couch after cleaning everything off and taking care of the kitties.

I went to "Turtle Town" again, vis was about 3ft, temp 72° and for any new diver all that matters was being under. I forgot to mark my entry, so I did it when I was in the water. Waiting for my new Steel 120 tank and Apex ThermiQ to arrive, I already have the gloves and my arthritic hands were really warm; I guess the graphene really works!

I want a camera, but I have too much new stuff and brand new with Scuba to be distracted. So, it's better I wait and become proficient with what I have, I'm sure of it. (Me convincing myself)

I have so much to learn, I haven't felt this "inexperienced" in a really long time, it's awesome. So exciting! 😂

Thanks for asking! ✌🏽🌊🙏🏽

**Forgot to add, I used that Tusa Hyperdry 3 today and the "door" on the top really works well, you literally can't breathe so no sucking water. (Pet peeve of mine, swallowing water)

Attachments

• IMG_20240819_145701_964.jpg
    IMG_20240819_145701_964.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20240819_145701_998.jpg
    IMG_20240819_145701_998.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20240627_235644786.jpg
    PXL_20240627_235644786.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 32
@ScubaTom22 nice Deep6 fins! I think you're going to fit in around here with those babies :cool:

@ScubaTom22 nice Deep6 fins! I think you're going to fit in around here with those babies :cool:
Heck Yeah! It's because of the awesome people here sharing their experiences, I have learned so much!

Now I gotta find the thread about a guy cutting out a little on the top so his top foot doesn't rub/press into the edge and get some more miles on these to see if I'll need to alter them a little.
✌🏽🌊🙏🏽

Hey mine ae nice too

68 005a (3).JPG

No cutting poke a stick in there pour some boiling water on then cool, hot water first before poking for suppleing

042.JPG

I'm poking my new ScubaPro Lexvilles at the moment, see the other one

This is stage one

Hey mine ae nice too

View attachment 856879

No cutting poke a stick in there pour some boiling water on then cool, hot water first before poking for suppleing

View attachment 856880

I'm poking my new ScubaPro Lexvilles at the moment, see the other one

This is stage one
You are the guy with those fins! The first time I saw them I thought they looked so cool.

Thanks so much for the advice, I'll try it when I get back from CDMX.

Back
Top Bottom