It is I says Me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It takes 100 hours of studying any subject, practicing any musical instrument, or learning any language to become proficient in it.
So if I study for 3 hours per day, 7 days a week in just over a month I can speak fluently in another language, become an accomplished mathematician or effortlessly play the piano.

Wow I'm going to get right on that!

But first I'm going to purchase fake crypto from a bot.

So if I study for 3 hours per day, 7 days a week in just over a month I can speak fluently in another language, become an accomplished mathematician or effortlessly play the piano.

Wow I'm going to get right on that!

But first I'm going to purchase fake crypto from a bot.
I don't use social media because there are too many people who act like this, please seek help but use Google Search first so you don't end up being a public fool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817-065411.png
    Screenshot_20240817-065411.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 0
Here's the answer...

Here's the answer...

People who use media as a way to express themselves typically are on the lower end of the emotional awareness scale. Combined with early morning combativeness and publicly humiliating a random new member, it is obvious this isn't about me and more so that you are suffering.

This is horrible energy to be spreading around so early and for no reason at all. It's sick. You are sick. You have a choice each day about the type of human you want to be and you chose this? Sad.

Seek Mental Health Treatment like the person whom posted before you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817-071806.png
    Screenshot_20240817-071806.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom