Anyone interested for 6-17-05 at CSSP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo...Danny's right. You can only see the countdown timer in the Portal view.

OK, my scuba gear is all packed and ready to go in the morning. See you guys in the water...:diver:

I hope everyone is awake and ready to go! I'll see y'all there in a couple of hours!

Loading up getting ready to leave now....

It's storming here now, been hearing the rumbles to the west for about an hour... been trying to decide what to do, but we're not going to make the 1.5 hr drive toward the west, at least not yet. Will wait an hour or two and watch the weather to decide if we'll go out for the afternoon. :eek:(
Whaaaaaaaaah!

Foo

Just talked to Firefyter out at CSSP, sunny and diveable there, so we're gonna head out asap. Yippeeeeeee!!!!!

Foo:
It's storming here now, been hearing the rumbles to the west for about an hour... been trying to decide what to do, but we're not going to make the 1.5 hr drive toward the west, at least not yet. Will wait an hour or two and watch the weather to decide if we'll go out for the afternoon. :eek:(
Whaaaaaaaaah!

Foo

1.5 hours west to CSSP? You in east Texas?......well sorta east Texas.... it's 2 1/2 hours for us to CSSP.

tony

Hey guys...I just wanted to let you know how great of I time I had diving with y'all today! That was a blast!

Now it's time to chill on the back porch with a cold one...aaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Axewizard:
Hey guys...I just wanted to let you know how great of I time I had diving with y'all today! That was a blast!

It was a great time Dan, even though the vis. was a little hazy. Glad Foo and Donald could make it for the second dive.

Hey Foo, it ain't raining underwater! :D

Although the nice looooong lightning strikes I saw in the clouds about Commerce on the way down did kinda make me glad I wasn't farther east.

We need to get a gathering together again this summer. I think last year we had about 18-20 or so.

scubatexastony:
1.5 hours west to CSSP? You in east Texas?......well sorta east Texas.... it's 2 1/2 hours for us to CSSP.

tony

We are north of Tyler about 40 miles. In the stix. :wink: Where are you? Glad you're back in Texas for a short while anyway! Maybe we'll get a chance to meet you and your wife.

Foo

Back
Top Bottom