Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I don't think we want him as a cabana boy either, but I'm still up for making him up like Tammy Faye Baker :D Now if only I knew where to get that much makeup!!

:eyebrow: A Tammy Faye "Jep" moment.... ah, yes... definitely a must. There's a cheap Dollar General down the road a bit... I'm sure they have plenty of red rouge, and blue eyeshadow! Bwwwaaaahaaaahaaahaa!:eyebrow:

Oh, oh, oh .... can I do it! Can I be your cabana boy!!! Please. Please. PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!!

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

Ok Ladies i was getting a kick out of reading this . But to be honest with you ladies i agree with you 100% that this should be for the LADIES ONLY.After all you all put up with us guys crap all the time either at work , home, etc. You Ladies need to get away from your Husbands, Boyfriends, Family and Bond let your hair down and have a hell of a good time with out the Guys around .By the way if this goes over good you should make this a Yearly Event for Girls(Ladies) Only.:D :popcorn:

santafejoe:
Ok Ladies i was getting a kick out of reading this . But to be honest with you ladies i agree with you 100% that this should be for the LADIES ONLY.After all you all put up with us guys crap all the time either at work , home, etc. You Ladies need to get away from your Husbands, Boyfriends, Family and Bond let your hair down and have a hell of a good time with out the Guys around .By the way if this goes over good you should make this a Yearly Event for Girls(Ladies) Only.:D :popcorn:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! :yelclap: :clapping:

Divin'Hoosier:
Oh, oh, oh .... can I do it! Can I be your cabana boy!!! Please. Please. PICK ME, PICK ME!!!!!!

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

Now, now... it's like school.... sit quietly and wait patiently, and you just might get picked! (Hahaha.... don't get your hopes up too high though. :wink: )

(You know I like you.... it's just that it's a "Ladies Only" thing. :D )

Well, I hope I can go... with the trucking and all I won't know until it happens. This year my first dive was the last day of July...

This is great- erparamedic is the first GIRL I went diving with ever! I'm always diving with guys, which is fine, but it was so cool to just do the GIRL thing! Girl Power! Okay, that was dumb, but it was fun, too, and, isn't that the point.

Since I found this board I've gone diving with erparamedic, eckybay and justleesa. I dove with a lady Sherrif down in Arkansas once, too, but it wasn't just her and me and silly girl chat. I even had silly girl chat with eckybay (right in front of R. Joe- who kept up surprisingly well- and Barracuda 2- who had the wisdom of years to stay out of it!).

Reggae Joe:
Now, wait a minute here. Just because we rule doesn't mean you can be leaving us behind all by ourselves...

Jep--help me out here, bro. Gotta show them that the ladies never win.

The fairer sex, my arse... :)

Hey, Joe... get a job! A guy who must mooch off his girlfriend is not in a position to say "we rule"!!!!! Take that! Ha! :eyebrow:

Don't be a hater, be a rollerskater.

And you guys can have an all guys weekend... but haven't you noticed that most weekends are NEARLY all guy weekends to begin with?

Oh, and my husband has more shoes than I do. :)

YAY! TG has finally chimed in!

I must also say... YOU (TG) are the first girl (besides my mom) that I've ever dove with too... and it was WAY fun! The girl chatter, no make-up (not like I wear alot in the first place), hair down, care-free weekend would TOTALLY be a blast... and will definitely get a weekend planned.

TG-- I'm going to try to cement a summer weekend by February or March at the latest... would knowing that far in advance help you with planning? You can PM or email me... or heck, call me if you want!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom