Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar:
Ladies, ladies....do you really think I would show up to a girls diving outing?

That's like asking if you really think flies will show up at a picnic...

Well... I left for 2 1/2 hours, and the thread has grown to 5 pages!! Wow!

I think this Ladies Dive Weekend will surely be a hit! Awesome!

Oh, and Divin' Hoosier... as for panties and a flagpole... beware, we'll put YOU in ladies panties and string YOU up the flagpole! :wink: Then we'll post your picture here! Bwwwaaaahaaahaaa!

I would not show up to your outing....that is tacky, desperate and just plain immature. Just make sure I know the time and place so I dont show up by chance.

Thanks,

jepuskar:
I would not show up to your outing....that is tacky, desperate and just plain immature. Just make sure I know the time and place so I dont show up by chance.

Thanks,

Not to mention "potentially embarrassing" :bunny:
Ber :lilbunny:

It is only tacky if you crash uninvited. On the other hand, if the house full of ladies would like to have a token male around to cook, carry gear, be the butt of thier jokes, provide the chocolate, mix the margaritas and perform any other "duties" that need doing, Let ME know!!!

IF you pick a date near July 4 weekend.
IF you pick a place near Erie, Pa
I may be able to join for a day.

I think they were talking about Gilboa quarry Jenny...it's in Northwest, Ohio...pretty sure it's not to close to were you'll be. Be cool if you could come though! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom