Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup. Gilboa is on the side of Ohio not near PA :(

erparamedic:
Oh, and Divin' Hoosier... as for panties and a flagpole... beware, we'll put YOU in ladies panties and string YOU up the flagpole! :wink: Then we'll post your picture here! Bwwwaaaahaaahaaa!

Aint Skaird! :eyebrow:

Divin'Hoosier:
Aint Skaird! :eyebrow:

Ahhh, alas, you should be! :eyebrow: Just imagine... you in ladies panties, with the biggest wedgie of your life, dangling from the top of a flagpole, arms and legs flailing about, and all us girls at the bottom, pointing and giggling, and taking lots of pictures.

OH! That's it! That could be our leverage to have us a male pack-mule for the weekend... we WON'T show the pics IF YOU will do......... (this, and this, and this.....):eyebrow: :D

El Orans... where are you... we need a smilie with panties atop a flagpole! (We have everything else... why not add this one!)

erparamedic:
Ahhh, alas, you should be! :eyebrow: Just imagine... you in ladies panties, with the biggest wedgie of your life, dangling from the top of a flagpole, arms and legs flailing about, and all us girls at the bottom, pointing and giggling, and taking lots of pictures.

OH! That's it! That could be our leverage to have us a male pack-mule for the weekend... we WON'T show the pics IF YOU will do......... (this, and this, and this.....):eyebrow: :D

El Orans... where are you... we need a smilie with panties atop a flagpole! (We have everything else... why not add this one!)

Ok, ok ... now I'm appropriately skaird. :11:

Betail:
It is only tacky if you crash uninvited. On the other hand, if the house full of ladies would like to have a token male around to cook, carry gear, be the butt of thier jokes, provide the chocolate, mix the margaritas and perform any other "duties" that need doing, Let ME know!!!

Margaritas? Did I hear someone say margaritas? Frozen strawberry margaritas? Hmmmm, we probably COULD use a "Cabana Boy" :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Margaritas? Did I hear someone say margaritas? Frozen strawberry margaritas? Hmmmm, we probably COULD use a "Cabana Boy" :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Strawberry margaritas and a cabana boy... now that you say it that way....

Well, I dont cook, I wont carry a girl's gear, I dont have a sense of humor so being the butt of jokes is just not me, I dont like to cuddle, I dont like long walks on the beach or anywhere else for that matter, they can open their own car doors, and I belch and fart on command...enjoy it, cherish it...live it.

jepuskar:
Well, I dont cook, I wont carry a girl's gear, I dont have a sense of humor so being the butt of jokes is just not me, I dont like to cuddle, I dont like long walks on the beach or anywhere else for that matter, they can open their own car doors, and I belch and fart on command...enjoy it, cherish it...live it.

You are SUCH a troll! :D I think it's safe to say, we'll rule you out as our cabana boy. :wink:

erparamedic:
You are SUCH a troll! :D I think it's safe to say, we'll rule you out as our cabana boy. :wink:

I don't think we want him as a cabana boy either, but I'm still up for making him up like Tammy Faye Baker :D Now if only I knew where to get that much makeup!!

Back
Top Bottom