Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TG... ok... Hopefully, it will work out for you.

As far as the prices at Gilboa go... Here is a copy/paste from their website... and please feel free to check the site for additional info. (www.divegilboa.com)

Overnight:
Camping & RV's $8.00
Electrical Hook-up additional $15/night

Bunkhouse $40 per night for up to four people, $10 for each additional person

Cottage $85 per night for up to two people; $10 for each additional person

Apartment $105 per night for up to two people; $10 for each additional person

The apartment has a bathroom and a kitchen. The other places have to use the bathhouse and public restrooms.

Diving is $12 per day, and air fills are now $8.

Of course... we can't forget the UNO cards!

I should also mention that "a little birdie" says there are also lots of hotels in the area that are reasonable... so that would be an option too.

I still have yet to have a 'girl only' dive. :(

There has always been guys on my dives. And very few times have I had the pleasure of there being other women around!!!

I think Mrs. Prages would like a Girls Dive Weekend too. Do you think we could do t-shirts too? :p

pennypue:
I still have yet to have a 'girl only' dive. :(

There has always been guys on my dives. And very few times have I had the pleasure of there being other women around!!!

I think Mrs. Prages would like a Girls Dive Weekend too. Do you think we could do t-shirts too? :p

T-shirts would be good!

Oooohh... TShirts would be good... but I'm not a good one for designing. Does anyone have any ideas in mind?

I think the TShirts should also have the date of the "outing".... but be careful not to "let the dates be known". We don't want any cootie-infested boys crashing our party. Hehehe!

erparamedic:
Oooohh... TShirts would be good... but I'm not a good one for designing. Does anyone have any ideas in mind?

I think the TShirts should also have the date of the "outing".... but be careful not to "let the dates be known". We don't want any cootie-infested boys crashing our party. Hehehe!
Or wearing our shirts!!!

We can easily do some sort of design for it. Do you have an official name for it yet?
The shirt should be the 1st Annual edition. :D
Then we can figure out what kind of design we want it to be......funny, funky, classical, bold, etc. Perhaps a bright pink ink on a black t-shirt. :blinking:

pennypue:
Or wearing our shirts!!!

We can easily do some sort of design for it. Do you have an official name for it yet?
The shirt should be the 1st Annual edition. :D
Then we can figure out what kind of design we want it to be......funny, funky, classical, bold, etc. Perhaps a bright pink ink on a black t-shirt. :blinking:

Wow you Girls have some First Class Ideas with the T shirts and everything else. Way to go ladies way to go. Hey how about a Bright Pink T shirt with White lettering on the Front and a Female Diver on the Back of the T shirt. Hey just my 2 psi worth.:D :popcorn:

Okay, if men had a Guys only outing every feminist group from "now" to "peta" would be up in arms saying how wrong it is and that we are just sexist...

Okay now that, it is off my chest, I am telling my wife and daughter about it, I doubt they will make the trip but you never know....

Good luck with the outing.......

I want to get back to this cabana boy thing!!! Cook, carry gear, Tell you all how GREAT you look WITHOUT makeup, what else can I do to get an invite as the token guy? (by the way, I am so happily married that there is no way your husbands, boy friends or significan other (should you go that way:wink: ) would be jealous, they would just look at me and laugh):rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom