Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mud-boy, Like my instructor always says, just like the 1st rule in Scuba... Don't hold your breath.

I think er and pu have selected Jep...Something about hanging him from a flagpole in underwear or g-string or something while wearing Tammy Fay Baker make up. Sounds like a normal tuesday night to me...

ohmdiver:
Okay, if men had a Guys only outing every feminist group from "now" to "peta" would be up in arms saying how wrong it is and that we are just sexist...

Okay now that, it is off my chest, I am telling my wife and daughter about it, I doubt they will make the trip but you never know....

Good luck with the outing.......
:rofl3:If you guys had a Guys only dive weekend you'd WANT women there!!!!!:crafty:

Admit it, you adore us.

:11doh:
pennypue:
:rofl3:If you guys had a Guys only dive weekend you'd WANT women there!!!!!:crafty:

Admit it, you adore us.

And stripper poles:D :D :D :wink: :D

Women like beer are the bane:( and pleasure :eyebrow: of my exsitance.

Nah really just pushing a point I really don't know how to make.
Also thought I would troll:11: (just a little) to get a rise out of somebody but you shut it down on me. That's cool, glad you kept your sence of humor. Enjoy your weekend, I know I will.:11:

You gals better invite me to chaperone at this gig. The wisdom of age will keep you all out of trouble.:eyebrow:

Barracuda2:
You gals better invite me to chaperone at this gig. The wisdom of age will keep you all out of trouble.:eyebrow:

Who says we want to stay out of trouble!!

Trouble... well... how much CAN we get into??? That's the real question.

If the Guy s can get into trouble the Girls should be able to do the same :rofl3: Only thing i think the Girls if they did get in trouble they would be able to get out of it better then us Guys would be able to.:D

santafejoe:
If the Guy s can get into trouble the Girls should be able to do the same :rofl3: Only thing i think the Girls if they did get in trouble they would be able to get out of it better then us Guys would be able to.:D

I like your posts on this thread.... there's many words of wisdom! :D

trucker girl:
This is great- erparamedic is the first GIRL I went diving with ever! I'm always diving with guys, which is fine, but it was so cool to just do the GIRL thing! Girl Power! Okay, that was dumb, but it was fun, too, and, isn't that the point.

Silly girl chat would be a nice change from the "who got neutered and when" conversations the boys tend to turn to when I'm around. :confused:
Ber :lilbunny:

Wow! Ber... it sure sounds like you are IN NEED of some girl chat! :D

TG and I had such a great time diving! I must say, we started the day as the ONLY 2 people at the quarry... even the owner was not there! So... it was truly a girls delight... which made it even more fun! There were no guys around gawking... nobody to offer "advice" to the "girls"... nobody to torment us... it was just us and the fish... and it was soooooooo nice! TG was the 1st girl (besides my mom... who is a avid diver) that I had ever dove with too, and it was very refreshing.

Thus... I think it will be soooo much fun to have the "girls only" dive weekend. All girl chatter, LOTS of ESTROGEN... and NO TESTOSTERONE!!! Woo Hoo!!!!:wink: :D

Back
Top Bottom