Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey now...easy there...don't be hatin' on Barracuda...he makes a good point, after all...

Reggae Joe:
Hey now...easy there...don't be hatin' on Barracuda...he makes a good point, after all...

Don't you have something productive to do instead of hatin' on us women?

Sigh...yes, dear.

erparamedic:
TG... ok... Hopefully, it will work out for you.

As far as the prices at Gilboa go... Here is a copy/paste from their website... and please feel free to check the site for additional info. (www.divegilboa.com)

Overnight:
Camping & RV's $8.00
Electrical Hook-up additional $15/night

Bunkhouse $40 per night for up to four people, $10 for each additional person

Cottage $85 per night for up to two people; $10 for each additional person

Apartment $105 per night for up to two people; $10 for each additional person

The apartment has a bathroom and a kitchen. The other places have to use the bathhouse and public restrooms.

Diving is $12 per day, and air fills are now $8.

Air fills are $8 and they do rent tanks (empty ones) for $5... so it's $12 total per tank plus $8 for each refil. And he charges to park in the back- but you can go back and drop off your stuff and park in the main lot for free...

erparamedic:
Oooohh... TShirts would be good... but I'm not a good one for designing. Does anyone have any ideas in mind?

I think the TShirts should also have the date of the "outing".... but be careful not to "let the dates be known". We don't want any cootie-infested boys crashing our party. Hehehe!

You can easily skirt this issue by sayind "Scubaboard All-Girl Dive-Out 2007" Or "... Spring 2007" And that leaves the dates open.

I'd say a good logo, cafe press and bottle of rum... and we're all set!

I'm kidding about the rum... nobody freak out, okay?

Hey, I've got a great idea: This party needs documentation for posterity. How about I come and be the official videographer. I can shoot all the fun, comments, and even the all-girls' underwater UNO tournament...yea, that's it....and...and...Oh yea, I need Reggae Joe as my gaffer for this production. What do think, Joe? Yea.....and we'll do this on our own time at our own cost.....how can you possibly refuse??? Unless..................what happens at Gilboa stays at Gilboa.:eyebrow:

You know, an all girls weekend sounds like a great idea and something that my wife could enjoy.....I'd mention it to her but I'm afraid you ladies would corrupt her if she went... :D

Steve Ash:
You know, an all girls weekend sounds like a great idea and something that my wife could enjoy.....I'd mention it to her but I'm afraid you ladies would corrupt her if she went... :D

Us corrupt her? US? Why sir, we have no idea why you would propose such a preposterous idea :blinking: Send her down :54:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Why sir, we have no idea why you would propose such a preposterous idea

I've heard stories about you ladies and you bachelorette parties....Chippendales....you gals are pretty wild I've heard...might get outta hand.....:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom